This or that game

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I already answered this one but early riser, sleeping in til 8 am is a challenge and I am not old yet. Maybe it has been the many many years of construction and getting up at 4am.

Work in the garage on nothing inparticular or sit on the couch watching TV?

It depends on the weather. Right now, I'd rather sit on my big arse in the air conditioning than to be in the 90 degree garage! Also, I thought I remember my last question before, but didn't want to peruse through 80 postings. :D

Since this is on the dinner menu tonight....boiled corn or BBQ'ed corn?

BBQ all the way, some pepper and butter wrapped in foil on BBQ is awesome.

BBQ pork ribs or BBQ beef ribs?

Pork ribs, baby back style. (And yes, the BBQ'ed corn was great next to the prime cut sirloin steak and baked potato!) Now that I'm stuffed, enough of the food questions.....

Miserably hot, smoggy and sunny or super cold, rainy and windy?

I used to be an early riser... i wish i could be again...

Back problems haven't let me get a good night's sleep in 6 years. :(

Gatorade or Powerade?

Edit: I totally missed the page change... :eek:

^ I always assumed they were the same thing, just different brands? :confused:

A cruise around Italy, beginning in Barcelona, Spain.....or a cruise from Los Angeles, through the Panama Canal, ending up in Florida?

Funny Car, I have both the Jeep and sand rail and they are both a blast but in different ways.

Own or rent?

Depends on how much it costs new the salvage yard is an hour away and costs 30 bucks in fuel so if it is cheaper to buy new I do.

Swim or hike?

Define ethnic, I can only stand so many hamburgers and hot dogs.

Hot day or cold day?

Hot. At least i can feel my fingers after a while...

No work and stock rear springs, or lots of reading, moderate amount of work, and full rear air ride?

Done it it is easy now. Well I wouldn't get rid of the springs and do a 3 or 4 link just to have full air ride but I would add air bags since I tow a 14,000 pound 5th wheel.

Phish looking at your butt or Otahyoni as mod?:D

Mod... :D

I think if i can learn enough about it, i'm going to go the 4 link route. I'm not going to make it irreversable though in case something goes wrong. It's all going to basically bolt on.

Phish looking at your butt, or Chris as a mod? :D

Phish looking at my Butt, I don't like that Chris guy I hear he is a real *****.

Sitting on the lake in a boat having a beer fishing or on th couch having a beer watching TV?

Latest posts

Back