Things that are Epic

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Austin did not expect this epic thread to last as long as it has. As its creator, had an epic idea.

Yes, havasu, my daughter caught me doing some black-ops secret-type plumbing in the basement (the type my wife will never know about, but somehow appreciates later) and snapped a photo. Thought it was time for a change since I finally figured out how to add photos to my posts. The addition of photos to my posts will be epic!

So it's a blackmail pic?

With all the new gun laws the democraps are trying to pass, California is no longer epic.

It's still pretty epic.

For some strange reason, the leg which had the knee surgery swelled up like a 500 pound man. Consider this epic, as we may have to drive 21 hours home, unless my doctor can diagnose this over the phone and prescribe me some drugs to help me quickly.

For some strange reason, the leg which had the knee surgery swelled up like a 500 pound man. Consider this epic, as we may have to drive 21 hours home, unless my doctor can diagnose this over the phone and prescribe me some drugs to help me quickly.

What did they say?

Ahhh, not so epic night for me. At least, I'm alive...no blood clots. I ripped my calf muscle and my leg filled with blood. Too much fun I guess.

Ahhh, not so epic night for me. At least, I'm alive...no blood clots. I ripped my calf muscle and my leg filled with blood. Too much fun I guess.

Do you know how you did it? Don't do that again.

It was either stepping under a railing to look at Wild Bill Hickok's gravesite, or the 50 miles of ATV riding the evening beforehand. I really don't know, but I sure don't want to do that epic event again.

I've been to see Wild Bill, I would blame it on the ATVs.

Latest posts

Back