Things that are Epic

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baby had an epic party except the part where she face planted off my bars deck onto the concrete and cut her lip open.

Ouch. Any pics of the party?

I have a short video but the site wouldn't let me upload it. Clicked submit and nothing happened

I have a short video but the site wouldn't let me upload it. Clicked submit and nothing happened

It needs to be formatted by the other guy.

He is. He's just busy being awesome and riding around in his Jeep all day.

Not me. It looks like i'll be selling my latest jeep. If not, it will end up as the most expensive chew toy for my ex-wife's German Shepherd.

Nine grand and I'll even wax her up for you, give you the cover, and give you the synthetic line and the steel cable for the winch. This would be epic because I would know it was going to a good home.

The best year, bar none. 2004. I just checked KBB and it shows it being worth $12k. (99,000 miles, new tinted soft top, auto with OD, newer tires, fully gone thru with new gaskets and fluids.

I will give you a treasure map for it. Could lead you to untold riches, or a Chinese food place I visited once and was not impressed with.

Who knows, you're really trading for the mystery of it all.

I will give you a treasure map for it. Could lead you to untold riches, or a Chinese food place I visited once and was not impressed with.

Who knows, you're really trading for the mystery of it all.

It is epic how this guy's mind works!

I'm just saying the adventure could be the greatest thing ever, or soggy egg rolls.

Who knows!

Latest posts

Back