The 3,000 post count thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ship is registered out of a foreign country, so they pay them $2.00 an hour. The mandatory tipping helps pay a wage that makes them happy. Happy servers = good servers.

We are shipping off in a few hours so everyone please be safe and maybe I'll bring back a few umbrellas from my Mai Tai's for you all when I return on 4/28!

That's what we pay them in Texas.

:D
goink.gif

two or three thou.jpg

Well................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. now what?

Not I. It makes me kind of sad.

Latest posts

Back