New Years eve?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're brave. Paddle boats are no fun because they make you excersize or you don't go anywhere. I am happy to be home in a town that gets warmer than 38 in the day.

I was surprised how efficient it was in the tiny boat. Wife took pics, will post later.

The pic, only one came out well enough.

boating.jpg

I was in Phoenix. Arizona just passed a law making it okay to sell sparkling type ground fireworks but is illegal to fire them off in the city limits. $2500 fine and up to 6 mo in jail. We laid my Father to rest at the National Cemetery in on New Years Eve. Just a few blocks from the Cemetery was a road side tent selling fireworks. I splurged and bought a whopping $20 variety pack for the little kids and a case of pop-its and lite them in front of my Dads house. He would of had a fit. My Mom just takes off her hearing aide. She didn't hear a thing.

Took these on my drive home between Yuma and El Centro yesterday

Phx x1.jpg

Phx x2.jpg

Phx x3.jpg

Dave is that your Jeep hood in the pics? Thats a long drive in a jeep!

Austin you are definitly brave in that little thing but what is that line in the water? Is it some sort of cable or pipe?

Nice. Looks like if you fell in you could just walk to shore

It has intermittent sand bars, it goes from a few inches to six eight feet, then up to 20 in no time. Where we were at when that was taken was about 6, but we managed to get quite a bit deeper.

Austin you are definitly brave in that little thing but what is that line in the water? Is it some sort of cable or pipe?

That's a pump system, people around the lake use them to water their lawns. The actual drinking water is from wells, but that's how they take care of the lawn.

Happy New year guys! Amber and I spent our New Years with another couple at our house playing canasta until 5am!!!

And how were the fireworks?

Do a google search for "Arkansas blackbirds New years"... freaky stuff...

Happy New year guys! Amber and I spent our New Years with another couple at our house playing canasta until 5am!!!

And how were the fireworks?

Do a google search for "Arkansas blackbirds New years"... freaky stuff...

Mine was cool, we got more than few artillery shells, the kids liked them.

I've been reading about that, also a ton f fish washed up on shore.

Why did you kill the fish or were they just partying to much and forgot how to swim?

From what I hear they don't feel pain either so they died happy. I don't speak fish so I have to believe what I am told.

From what I hear they don't feel pain either so they died happy. I don't speak fish so I have to believe what I am told.

I think that's unfounded. They have nervous systems and no concept of death, yet they run when predators are about.

Conditioned reaction... Just like you hitting your brakes when you see a cop car, whether you were actually speeding or not...

I had a dream last night that there were MORE dead blackbirds in TN and the government was stepping in to find the cause...

With all the dead fish and birds happening in various states, I certainly hope the prez puts down his golf clubs and cigs long enough to determine whether there is more to this than he wants us all to believe. Anyone else seem to wonder if this is a biochemical test by our smelly terrorists?

Conditioned reaction... Just like you hitting your brakes when you see a cop car, whether you were actually speeding or not...

I had a dream last night that there were MORE dead blackbirds in TN and the government was stepping in to find the cause...

But I do that based on consequences, and a known response. I know if I speed, I will be pulled over and forced into consequences.

Yes it was. It's only 325 m one way. I was cruising at about 70 mph.
I got about 12 mpg. I need an alignment. A little wobbly at times.

With all the dead fish and birds happening in various states, I certainly hope the prez puts down his golf clubs and cigs long enough to determine whether there is more to this than he wants us all to believe. Anyone else seem to wonder if this is a biochemical test by our smelly terrorists?

I am slightly with you on this but couldn't they try it out in parts of CA to reduce population?

Yes it was. It's only 325 m one way. I was cruising at about 70 mph.
I got about 12 mpg. I need an alignment. A little wobbly at times.

I thought I was the only one that took road trips in the YJ. You know you can easily align it yourself? I do it all the time and mine tracks perfect with no wobble.

I'm just trying to figure out how you identified the jeep with just a small piece showing in the picture. I must be losing it!

I have spent too long looking at jeeps and working on them. I can tell just about every body line and usual dents and what not. Maybe I am a freak? Also cars in general have always fascinated me.

Latest posts

Back