New Years eve?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
So what are every ones plans?

I will probably be in the mountains freezing my ass off wondering why I am there in the first place.

With the road (330) wiped out, which way will you go up? I hear it's a bugger long drive the other two ways to get to Big Bear.

I go Highway 38 just about every time. It is about 8 miles longer but you can hold a higher speed the whole way up so it's about the same just less turns.

I'm getting together with that guy from JF and we're blowing stuff up.

Lots of stuff, this is going to be sweet.

I don't know what our families are doing, I think they might be there.

I guess my plans have changed. I will be camping out in Johnson valley and wheeling all weekend, Anyone wanna go?

I blew up a tire this afternoon to set a bead, it was awesome. Brake cleaner and a match is all it takes.

A fire, some drums, some homebrew beer, and some good friends.

Oh yeah, I think that my buddy is going to make some of his pizzas. I think that I will let everyone sit around the fire while I sit next to the left over pizza waiting for enough room in my stomach to eat the next piece.

We'll be home with all 4 kids... My wife has been sick since Christmas Eve, so I'm thinking it'll just be me and the kids (kinda like tonite...)

Oh, and pics of said "other guy from JF" are required as well... *rubs hands together whilst laughing evil laugh* :D

I will be heading out soon for my new years. You guys have a good one.

We'll be home with all 4 kids... My wife has been sick since Christmas Eve, so I'm thinking it'll just be me and the kids (kinda like tonite...)

Oh, and pics of said "other guy from JF" are required as well... *rubs hands together whilst laughing evil laugh* :D

I'm taking pics of things that go boom. If he won't post himself, I won't either. Here's a pic of my beard.

beard.jpg

Hmm... I always pictured Austin as a clean shaven, baby faced guy just out of college...

I know who should of got a razor for Christmas.

You? I look creepy without my beard.

Hmm... I always pictured Austin as a clean shaven, baby faced guy just out of college...

Nope, well, I am baby faced, but the beard does away with that.

It's OK you can say Nerd Brad.

I surprise people. I don't look like one, but I am.

My giant head is also a clear indicator of my superior intelligence.

Or the radiation I was exposed to in the womb.

Happy new year guys. I spent mine getting my jeep stuck and almost rolling on a crazy incline. If it werent 18 degrees out I would be happy.

Hey Chris, Happy New Year!

I got out in the middle of a cold lake in tiny paddle boat.

It was neat.

You're brave. Paddle boats are no fun because they make you excersize or you don't go anywhere. I am happy to be home in a town that gets warmer than 38 in the day.

This was one of the jeep guys on our new years day trail ride. I think he aimed for every rock in the trail. We spent over an hour getting him off this one.

K Camera 1311 225.jpg

Back