New Years eve?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na, I'm impressed. Being in the cop business, I'm pretty good at car bodies, but need more than one square foot of hood to ID it!

I should have been a cop, but when I was younger I was more interested in the other side of the law.

I should have been a cop, but when I was younger I was more interested in the other side of the law.

I had no interest. A lot of Cop kids wanted to be one, I did not.

I was a low life kid so I wanted to be one.

Interesting how that works.

It made my Dad angry. Also his friends. I never met a cop kid that had a "normal" life. When I was eight we had a parolee egg our house.

We went into lock down, I couldn't go anywhere on my own, it was like living in a prison, but once they know where you live, I guess you freak. He checked closets, we already had good locks, they got better, I learned how to shoot. It was intense.

I myself had our local gang come over to my house, and throw bricks thru the front glass bedroom window, showering my two kids with glass. The next night, they broke out all the glass windows in my front doors, but since I had just had surgery, I never even heard them. This was when I sent a letter demanding assistance saying I would shoot to kill anyone on my property. This was cleared by a judge, and soon after, they installed bullet proof coatings on my front windows, and had our SWAT team set up camp inside and outside of my house for the next month, along with borrowed surveillance and motion detecting camera equipment which was loaned to me by the Department of Justice. When the dirtbags finally got arrested, the problem finally went away.

Bottom line is that it sucks to be the kid of a cop sometime.

I myself had our local gang come over to my house, and throw bricks thru the front glass bedroom window, showering my two kids with glass. The next night, they broke out all the glass windows in my front doors, but since I had just had surgery, I never even heard them. This was when I sent a letter demanding assistance saying I would shoot to kill anyone on my property. This was cleared by a judge, and soon after, they installed bullet proof coatings on my front windows, and had our SWAT team set up camp inside and outside of my house for the next month, along with borrowed surveillance and motion detecting camera equipment which was loaned to me by the Department of Justice. When the dirtbags finally got arrested, the problem finally went away.

Bottom line is that it sucks to be the kid of a cop sometime.

I was always cautious who I told. More than once I got "Your Dad sent me to prison!".

I was always cautious who I told. More than once I got "Your Dad sent me to prison!".

Stop hanging out with those guys.

We had a local gang that was pushing on a kid and my dad went and kicked the crap out of two of them so about a week later they came into our back yard and destroyed two of our cars and spray painted everywhere but funny they never came back after that.

Stop hanging out with those guys.

We had a local gang that was pushing on a kid and my dad went and kicked the crap out of two of them so about a week later they came into our back yard and destroyed two of our cars and spray painted everywhere but funny they never came back after that.

I did.

You never mess with a mans car. Beat him if you have to, but leave his ride alone. He worked for that, it had nothing to do with the argument.

I agree. I had a guy mess with my car once and it cost me a broken hand but was well worth it.

I agree. I had a guy mess with my car once and it cost me a broken hand but was well worth it.

Lucky for me I've never had it happen. I understand fighting, I don't understand destruction of property.

Here's the story....

At the time I was living in an apartment complex and was walking out to the car in the parking lot and noticed my door open so I started running hoping that if someone was in there I would catch them. Well the girlfriend at the time started screaming and alerted the guy that I was on my way (Thanks alot for ruining my fun), I was about 40 yards out when he jumped out of the car and at the same time the car parked facing mine floored it in reverse. When I caught up to them he had just jumped in and slammed the door and the driver was going from reverse to 1st. I punched away and the first hit shattered the window, the second hit was the side of the guys face and the third hit was the metal between the front door and back door. I then started chasing them on foot with the intent of severe bodily harm if I caught them, luckily for me they went up a dead end street (the whole time I was behind them I was trying to read the license plate but the adreneline was not letting me see clearly). When they came back down the dead end I was waiting for them in the street (Like I was gonna stop a toyota camry or something). Well they flew past me at about 60 mph flying across a major highway, luckily for them it was midnight and no one was on the road. Well I called the police and they came out and took a report and I headed to the hospital. I ended up breaking the head of one of my hand bones off and splitting it in two. They had to rebreak the bone a week later and try and set but it is still off quite a bit. When I fold my fingers down to my palm my pinky go underneath my ring finger. So it cost me about a grand in medical bills a door lock and an ignition switch but I got there just in time, another minute or so and I would be out a car.

Talk about a long post, I don't blame you if you don't read it.

Amazing what adreneline will do. I am normally the most relaxed and patient person around but once you mess with my stuff or anyone elses that all goes out the window.

Adreneline is an amazing product. If they could bottle that stuff, you could be a gazillionaire!

Amazing what adreneline will do. I am normally the most relaxed and patient person around but once you mess with my stuff or anyone elses that all goes out the window.

It's an amazing thing.

You now that's how people get shot right?

Just sayin, the Dad in me feels that was reckless, the Man I am feels like it was justified. Odd.

Latest posts

Back