New member need advice

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's are pics from one we got last month - I affectionally called the FECAL house! whole lotta poo!

There was one (whole) bedroom that was used as a poo room, literally had 6" of animal feces on the floor!

They are in the middle of rehabbing it now. down to the studs to get the smell out!!

I understand you may need alot of work with this house, but I guarantee you that the land has more value that you think it does. A 60' x 60' dirt pad around here would get you a $100K check.
FEMA offered my mother 5k for it back in 2018 which she turned down because they paid way more for it.

I understand you may need alot of work with this house, but I guarantee you that the land has more value that you think it does. A 60' x 60' dirt pad around here would get you a $100K check.
If someone would offer me 100k I’d already be leaving but, I’ve had a few offers on it but no where near what my parents even paid for the place over 20 year mortgage. My neighbor had to move out of state with her sister because her house was in bad shape and her house had more land than ours and she only got half of what my parents paid for this place.

Back