Last post wins

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, lets see, I played scorched earth my whole life growing up, shouldn't be too hard.

Tonight I am in Monterey. It's a great place with excellent seafood. Sandabs tonight with a bottle of Cab wine!

I've been there a few times. It's a beautiful place. I am supposed to take the other half up there in a couple weeks for her birthday. I should probably make reservations.

Scorched earth was a video game compatible with windows up to win95. It was strategic where you had to guess the power and angle of your ammo to blow up other opponents.

Click here for more info.

Sounds like fun. To bad I can not get into gaming at all. I can't even watch TV. I don't know how I even get online and don't get bored and walk away.

I go through phases where I play games like crazy for a month then I won't touch them.

I have a PlayStation two with about an hour on it. Just can't get into it. Used to a little but games are so complicated now days I just don't have the time.

I have a PlayStation two with about an hour on it. Just can't get into it. Used to a little but games are so complicated now days I just don't have the time.

I have all the Marios from Super Mario Brothers to Super Mario World on the Wii.

My wife plays them a lot.

I recently bought Trench Generals which is interesting.

Dang, I won and am still winning.

Oh, I didn't know that I could win something. I should pay more attention.
SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!:eek:

Not at all.

I'm here for it.

The crazy-buzzards were going down to the pool hall to play a little pin ball when the car suddenly exploded, blowing everybody to smithereens. Some of Tubby's flesh flew off to the side of the road, nourishing a nearby growing sunflower, which was later eaten by a horse, which was later eaten by three hobos out for a wild time. One of the hobos met up with an eastward wandering Canadian Guru who led him to a scientists laboratory where he was killed by a dog's heart. Grandpa died and was resurrected three days later, but they didn't call him The Son of God...they just said "Hey, that's Gramps."
Read this a few times and try to figure it out while I jump in for the win.

Caduceus said:
The crazy-buzzards were going down to the pool hall to play a little pin ball when the car suddenly exploded, blowing everybody to smithereens. Some of Tubby's flesh flew off to the side of the road, nourishing a nearby growing sunflower, which was later eaten by a horse, which was later eaten by three hobos out for a wild time. One of the hobos met up with an eastward wandering Canadian Guru who led him to a scientists laboratory where he was killed by a dog's heart. Grandpa died and was resurrected three days later, but they didn't call him The Son of God...they just said "Hey, that's Gramps."
Read this a few times and try to figure it out while I jump in for the win.

What the?

See, Chris...gotcha!:D
No worries, though, the doctor changed my medication today and I'll be back to my normal self tomorrow.

Back