Last post wins

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me thats nothing I drive long distances all the time but yeah it does suck to do it for no reason. I have to drive tot he mountains this week to drop off some firewood but that is only 115 miles.

Told you last year you should have given me everything for a buck. Then she can have half of nothing and then I would sell it back to you for two bucks.

That would have been nice. I told him to move out there, but he didn't want to end up a drunk waiting to die like everyone else.

I may be paraphrasing there.

I should have. Just think, I get to drive 261 miles on Tuesday just to pull weeds, flush toilets, vacuum and dust. Still trying to sell the Havasu house.....

Do you have to drive back same day?

It depends, but I might just stay a day or two, since it will cost $100 to cool down the house. I might as well enjoy the power usage. Maybe a few beers, some nice music and if lucky a lonely 90 year old toothless gal! :eek:

Don't worry she will have a tooth, right there in the front just to get in the way of a gummer.

You can send me all of your guns, and report them stolen, then I will sell them at a flea market that I will rent a table at with a fake ID, and send you 10 times the proceeds in a cashier's check. Send me back 8/10ths of that in cash, and keep the other 2/10ths. I am just a nice guy that way.

Good lord Phish. I'm still trying to do the math. How about I just give you a few grand and we'll call it even?

He already gave me the guns. Sorry Phish but you can find them at a flea market in montana.

Pretty slow but it's ok gives me time to catch up on projects and maybe finish my jeep.

Sounds like a plan. As a man of many unfinished plans, I wish you the best.

WackAMole!

Side work is coming in dribs and drabs. Have todo a bid for a complete remodel on a house this weekend, need to call a contractor about a check for a buildout on Monday, have a repair scheduled for Wednesday evening. Day job has me running between three different projects, one an office building remodel, another fixture set on a custom home, and waterpipe on an apartment complex.

Back