Last post wins

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fat too. It's all good. I'll lose the weight after the kid comes and I no longer have to put up with the fast food cravings as being hormonal.

No, I'm just practicing for all the walking I will be doing when I go to New York this Sunday.

I went to New York once, just for the afternoon. I walked a bunch and then sat in traffic for 6 hours getting out of there.

I have been paying a neighborhood kid to mow my lawns, he does a good job but is slow so I might as well have a gardener. Yard looks good tho.

My g/f is pretty anal when it comes to her yard. I lowered the mower blade down one notch today because we are going to be gone for a week. She went outside and had a hissy fit. I told her I will gladly allow her to mow from now on and she quickly apologized.

Women!

Ouch. Sorry to hear that.

I never understood the yard thing. Mine is mainly weeds so I guess that makes sense, but still.

Once you have a nice yard you will understand. It's like having a nice car, you want to take care of it.

Once you have a nice yard you will understand. It's like having a nice car, you want to take care of it.

Maybe, but at the same time I think I would prefer a huge garden instead of grass.

Grass is mostly useless.

I am liking my gardens this year, they are growing well. I too wish I had half the grass I do. I am thinking concrete, it is almost maintnence free.

You have all been reported to the DEA. They will be along shortly.

Latest posts

Back