Here's what I did last weekend

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what they say....When you start quoting yourself, it's time for a vacation!

You know what they say....When you start quoting yourself, it's time for a vacation!

I wish. I have a week I can take whenever, but I'm waiting till summer.

Sorry, Austin, you may resume this conversation with yourself....but absolutely no fighting with each other!

Got any good plans?

Not yet, but after the debacle of last year, we have decided that vacations with my family are out of the question. To many drunk kids, to many angry old people.

We are probably going to stay in town. We may go visit some old friends on the Texas coast, but we are looking into houses, and having another kid soon, so it's all up in the air.

Probably end up taking the vacation along side some paternity leave and end up with a couple of weeks off, but who knows.

^This is when I wish our smilie collection was greater!

party0007.gif

I tried to add bunch, ran into some errors, stupid modifications, I'm going to look into it more thoroughly when I get off today.

I can't figure it out, I'm having a friend look at it this weekend. It would have been last, but I was sick.

I wish. MY wife keeps nagging me "When are you going to get PF some smilies, it's been forever?", and I'm all,

"Can't a man properly express himself without dancing bacon and wolverines?" and she's all,

"No, dancing bacon and wolverines are the bread and butter of any plumbing site.".

PLease tell me you are kidding. I can't believe any wife would ever care about plumbing unless they were referring to their annual "appointment!"

Back