Here's what I did last weekend

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr_David

Easily Amused
Professional
Reaction score
Went 4 wheeling.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkCM_lcyZRU"]4 Wheelin' at Corral Canyon OHV Park[/ame]

Rub it in why don't you. Any other weekend and I could have made it. How did the Tcase hold up?

You know, I love rock crawling as much as the next guy, but that one area didn't look fun to me.

Just wait a bit longer. The white jeep goes in next week for new 8.8 rear, 4.88's, stubby axle, SYE, chromoly front axle, lockers front and rear, and finally got a family style roll bar and seat belts and will all be put together next week. My new, yellow jeep, nope, it's reserved for my mountain house, whenever that happens!

I did that trail once before and I said I would never do it again.
Never say never. It does get the adrenaline flowing at times

So, did the one jeep get the right side glass busted out? Any damage to the one that layed over?

How did the Tcase hold up?

Thought maybe I'd try and break it but it works just fine.
With the front drive shaft off I drove it to Phoenix and back.
No noise.
At the morning meet up for this run I had left the DS U-bolts laying on the bench at home. :(
Jeff had some spares.
I didn't take the time to remove the Front DS for the drive home.
So it was a 55 mph drive home
I'll take you up on that offer to swap tcase.

So, did the one jeep get the right side glass busted out? Any damage to the one that layed over?

No, it did not break. From inside I could see the rock pushing on the middle of the glass. Briefly.
And it didn't drag on the rock

Only some scratches on the body near the right tail light going around a very tight turn at the bottom of the hill.
He crunched his plastic fenders a little

I was watching some similar youtube videos of the same trail. a group of 4 Cherokees went UP that trail.
Very impressive.
And another full size chevy truck coming down. :eek:That one took some serious door damage

Last edited:
I can probably get you my Tcase sometime in Jan or Feb. I have a thing to do with the Scrambler at the end of Jan so my jeep will probably be in the mountains till then.

I can probably get you my Tcase sometime in Jan or Feb. I have a thing to do with the Scrambler at the end of Jan so my jeep will probably be in the mountains till then.

When ever. No hurry. seems to work for now.

Besttop (I think it was) take you up on your offer to use it in their photo shoot on the local beaches?

^ Say Chris, what about the details?

I'm in Phoenix now. I was showing my Mom PF and how I spend some of my time at home. I had just showed my 4 wheelin' video.:eek:
Now she thinks I'm a lunatic.

Maybe tomorrow evening on the details this is my first day off in 6 days and I hurt like no other, I haven't worked this hard in a long time. I sandblasted 1500 sq ft of epoxy floor and floated and stamped the same area then acid stained it. Tomorrow will be sealing day and then on to building the bar.

I understand completely.

I've been having stomach troubles, feels like I've been doing sit ups all weekend, so I kind of feel your pain.

Latest posts

Back