Havasu, Otah, Austin, Steve, Phish and the rest of you guys.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I visit my G/F's 90 year old mom every other day at the old folk's home. She has dementia and also does not talk, but can squeak pretty well. I enjoy talking to these old folks and the staff likes when I visit because I can get then smiling pretty good.

I do too. I talk to everyone I can, or at least say hello to everyone I come across.

I don't want to be in that situation, but if I am I hope someone takes the time to be nice to me.

Here is final proof, up close and defined proof that Austin and I are two separate people.

I see you all the time, even at parties all we do is hang out with each other.

LOL.

I saw that same picture in a frame I bought at Walmart last week.

He sold it to Walmart? Hope I get a cut.

For the record I'm the one in the flannel. If they made music after grunge I don't want to hear about it.

Duh, you are easily recognizable by your flip flops. Who is the barefoot Hari-Krishna guy next to you?

He's been walking around barefoot for a couple of years now. You hardly ever see him in shoes.

The bottom of his feet are probably just a bunch of forum decals...much cheaper than shoes.

Classic Mark.

Why because it's true?

I tried it for a bit, but you have to change them out every few days. It's easier to stick with sandals.

Hey Chris! How's work?

Working lots, getting around 50 hrs a week lately. Plus I don't have the app on my phone anymore cause I switched to blackberry and they don't have an app yet so I'm not checking in as much as I used to lol. I used to check this forum 4 times a day now it's once every two days. But I won't disappear anytime soon.

Been told the Blackberry OS will support us in the near future. I'm looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Back