Havasu, Otah, Austin, Steve, Phish and the rest of you guys.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be back on more. I've been trying to get the app programmed while still increasing our network, but things are in beta testing so I have more time.

Sorry to be absent for so dang long!

Ahh! just woke up, glad that keg kept me company all day. Where is everyone?

I've really missed Austin, too. Our long chats about the happenings throughout the internet world have passed and now we're only strangers noticing each other as a simple passer-by on random subway cars or among the empty faced individuals streaking about the other many bodies during a busy morning transit across a blustering and stale sidewalk of nameless entities on their way to fill a hole with a stagnant foam of business that, by most, is considered a means of supporting an antisocial network of fruitless endeavors that exists without a cause or means to ratify a broken economical system which every day cries for the salvation of some greater power to save all of us from a collapse that will surely mean the death of us all. I believe he is that salvation...

N'uf said...so what's all this beer brewin' stuff about anyways?:D

I've really missed Austin, too. Our long chats about the happenings throughout the internet world have passed and now we're only strangers noticing each other as a simple passer-by on random subway cars or among the empty faced individuals streaking about the other many bodies during a busy morning transit across a blustering and stale sidewalk of nameless entities on their way to fill a hole with a stagnant foam of business that, by most, is considered a means of supporting an antisocial network of fruitless endeavors that exists without a cause or means to ratify a broken economical system which every day cries for the salvation of some greater power to save all of us from a collapse that will surely mean the death of us all. I believe he is that salvation...

Thank you. I do too.

My eyeballs are all twisted up now. Thanks.

Icehouse? I had a friend that drank that. It's pretty rough stuff.

My last rant was motivated by a fantastic IPA that a friend of mine dropped off as a "thank you" for helping him with some plumbing issues.
He started off with a home brewing kit about 5 years ago and now his basement looks like a craft beer brewery. He's perfected some of his beers and ales by tinkering with some generic recipes and I gotta tell ya, amazing results.
The hoppy flavor quickly became smooth and a little sweet, not too lingering and just some mild bitterness that blended all other components together creating that quality classic IPA characteristic people like me look forward to experiencing. Opening the first bottle, the aroma is enough to give ya a smell-gasm.
It also contained plenty of alcohol, which after 12 bottles, became apparent to everybody in my family and on the internet that night.
No hang-over, though and no regrets. I gotta help him with more projects, the trade-off is worth every penny!

You are not suppose to have fun after you are all growed up. At least this is what I was told. Pics or it didn't happen!

Where the heck did everyone go?

My Grandmother's Birthday party. She's 86.

All the great grand kids where there. Fun was had by all. She can't talk, and is never going to, but when the babies squealed she squealed with them.

Latest posts

Back