A little bit of my job..

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the company name is

west coast industries
14900 whitman ave, n seattle wa 98133
tel 206-365-7513 fax 206-365-7483

I looked it up on the internet, found the company, but not the tool
then, did a patent search, and found a description there
very puzzeling, almost like it was made for a single purpose, not massed produced

model # WCI-L-79R
patent #4,495,707

if your interested,,,we can talk

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

Last edited:
holy crap? :) don't worry matt30,whithout space between the words isn't simple to understand..anyhow for answer at your question, I'm from italy :) :) frodo,what is the brand of your instrument?compliments again for this tool

The words "holy crap" won't translate properly because they are not meant literally. It is a colloquial (slang) expression to show shock/surprise/disbelief. It is often used when someone has an epiphany (realizes something). In this case, Matt realized that you are from Italy when he looked at your name.

Do you have a similar phrase in Italy?

Good job on finding the leak in the soccer field!

I had to cut the iron nipple trap arm and install a new ABS p-trap.

tub waste and overflows with slip joints like what you have might be easier for you to install. Mine is all glued together.
EDITED
what the ??? this was supposed to be posted to a different thread.

Last edited:
Plumber came to install the water heater at the same time the crew was removing my roofing tile. He got all pissed off saying he would be in their way of vice versa, and left in a huff.

EDIT...This post was also relocated into this thread. Seems we have post gremlins associated with the server upgrading?

Plumber came to install the water heater at the same time the crew was removing my roofing tile. He got all pissed off saying he would be in their way of vice versa, and left in a huff.[/QUOT]

I dont /wont put up with pre-Madonna's

call his boss and tell them you are going with a company wants your work

and why are you not diy?

If it is outside, I wouldn't want to be working there while a roofing crew is removing tile. Those jokers generally don't look before they start throwing things off the roof.

the plumbers got done today. Since they say they pop in here occasionally, I will say they did a great job, aside from the copper/pex/copper transitions for the water and black pipe, flex, black pipe, flex, black pipe transitions for the gas line.

It is nice to have this behind me so I can move on to stuccoing the exterior wall.

the plumbers got done today. Since they say they pop in here occasionally, I will say they did a great job, aside from the copper/pex/copper transitions for the water and black pipe, flex, black pipe, flex, black pipe transitions for the gas line.

It is nice to have this behind me so I can move on to stuccoing the exterior wall.

that sounds kinda hinky,,gas pipe

post a picture, if its ok,,good, if not,,you can get them to make it right

I will but most of the work was done in the attic, and right now it is about 130 degrees up there, so I'll have to wait until it cools down.

Thanks zanne!now I understand..yes,also here we have many "ways of say"..holy crap sounds like "sacra merda".. :) ..

Thanks frodo,I'll try to search a tool as your here,but I think that doesn't exist..anyhow,congratulations again..it's a very interesting instrument!

I like the tile on the floor where you had to replace the drain pipe. I wonder what that tile is called.

The ceiling there looks like it is plaster of some sort. What is the reddish colored material? Is it wood?

Looks like a bad leak.

hi zanne,I don't know the right name of the tiles of the floor..these are old tiles used during the sixties..while the red parts in the ceiling,are terracotta,not wood..here the ceilings are made with terracotta (this model used is called conci)and concrete..the walls instead are covered with "malta",malta is a mix of water,sand,concrete and lime..thank for the compliments steve,anyhow,believe me,this ceiling has longer life of me :)..finally I found the leak,it was in a heating pipe,it had a little hole,that opened itself only when the temperature of the water was under 30 degree..this leak,leaked only at cold

Latest posts

Back