A couple pics of my work.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are you located Dave?

Working in the office this week drumming up more work, I just picked up a job at USC on campus that will be fun. I finally fired the guy who always flaked on me. Going up to the mountains tomorrow to do some work on one of the homes there and will be there all weekend freezing. Picking up a good check today, You know the usual. Happy to not be driving two hours to work everyday, it takes alot out of me.

I have a bunch of pics of my last job to post just don't have the time right now. i have four more bids to get out this morning.

I hope you get it all taken care of!

Well here are some pics of my last job, We did a tie into the sewer line 12 foot deep in the road and then installed a 1500 grease interceptor and stubbed up the pipe to the building for the plumbers. This was all for a grocery store.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

This job was a nightmare with the trenches caving in all the time.

Next we had the grease interceptor delivered and we put it exactly where the public works insteptor told us to put it.

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

We then found the 2-1/2" irrigation line. almost an hour later we found out where to shut it off at.

21.jpg

So the cities other inspector comes out and says I put the grease interceptor in the wrong spot, great!

After a day of arguing I figured it would be cheaper to pay for a crane to come out and move it then to have down time that costs me about 700 a day. He won but I did let him know exactly how I felt about it.

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

Then cam backfill and a little offroading in a backhoe. Then the fun day of putting grass back in. I hate digging in planters like this, they are a mess and never look quite as good when you are done.

19.jpg

20.jpg

What did you say to the inspector?

Nope, just working on my guns. It's raining off and on and I am to lazy to get anything productive done.

I wish I could take rain days. Instead I have more of a reason to be at my desk.

Stupid not raining inside office.

Back