A couple pics of my work.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good.

I used to keep butter out on the counter but then I would eat it constantly and that doesn't help when your metabolism is starting to taper off.

I went out tonight for the sixth night in a row. I'm really hating restaurants and would love a home cooked meal, but cooking for one just isn't worth it.

Yes it is. I always cook for myself. It gives me a chance to buy the good meats without breaking the bank since I am only feeding one.

I went out tonight for the sixth night in a row. I'm really hating restaurants and would love a home cooked meal, but cooking for one just isn't worth it.

I never cooked as a bachelor, but I worked in restaurants so it was never an issue.

I love them to. It's like Otah's diesel fuel maker but on a much larger scale.

So is it safe to assume that the anaerobic digester is to fuel the gas generators shown on the prints?

I guess my reply got lost... :(

I don't think i need a filter that big.... :D

Looks like quite the contract you got there... :)

So is it safe to assume that the anaerobic digester is to fuel the gas generators shown on the prints?

That and several other things on there huge site.

I guess my reply got lost... :(

I don't think i need a filter that big.... :D

Looks like quite the contract you got there... :)

I am only contracted to do the underground but yes it is still a very nice contract.

here are some pics of today working on some storm drain under the train tracks.

titan1.jpg

titan 2.jpg

titan 3.jpg

titan 4.jpg

titan 5.jpg

Cool pics. I live close to a train track and I would hate to have to work around it all day with the noise.

It's a small storm drain system in a train yard that deals with chemicals so in order for them to dump rain water in the storm drain they have to test the water first for contanimates so they have a valve in a box just before the city main to stop it until tests are done and then they manually open it up to the city. In other words a lot of money for something that will probably never get used.

Yes, you see that hole on the other wall? As I type I have one of my guys 20 up that inside a buried box under the train tracks redoing all the mortar work. This was a job I took over because the last pipeline guy walked. I love these jobs.

Back