1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dodge Cummins diesel. My jeep will do it to but it takes a little more work. You just run the tire over next to the rim and if it doesn't pop the first time spray some soap in there and will pop the second time.

Sorry about that! I didn't mean to be depressing, just stating facts. I do have a huge oil painting of her, which is in my attic above my garage, so whenever I go up there, The picture is facing me and scares the crap out of me until I realize it's just a picture.

It wasn't just you, I was equally responsible, it tough to not think about them during the holidays, frankly I'm surprised it hasn't come up yet.

I have a small pic I have hanging in my bedroom in a out of the way spot so I don't have to see it every time I do something. My Wife put it up, she felt it important.

A woman got on a bus holding a baby. The bus driver said, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!"

In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong. "The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.

The man sympathized with her and said, "Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."

"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."

"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."

I'm back and it's all good. Thanks for your kind comments.
My Dad passed on Dec 28,2010. The Father of 6.
He was a Quite Man who liked to go Hunting with his best friend.
While hunting deer & javelina, he would pick up rocks and various treasures found in the the Arizona deserts.
The stuff he saved and squirreled away was unbelievable.
My mother is Okay. She is a strong country girl and the real glue to our family.

Sorry, I deleted a bunch of stuff I wrote. I started to ramble on.
Just wanted to share.

my Dad.jpg

Last edited:
Well enough depression for one day. Have any of you guys ever changed your own tire on a car or truck and then set the bead with fuel and a match? And by change a tire I mean take the old tire off the rim and put the new tire on and fill. I have a set of tire tools I made a while back and can swap out a set of tires quicker than you can take them to the tire shop and wait. I need to find a bubble balancer and I will be set.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNVXHbja0cE]YouTube - How to inflate a tyre with a can of WD-40[/ame]

It is cool. I also made my tire tools out of 3 foot metal concrete stakes. I bent the ends a little and grinded them thinner and smoother and welded on a small piece of tube for leverage. They work awesome. I had two tires swapped out yesterday in about ten minutes.

Pictures

Wow you look just like your Dad Dave.

I will get some pictures of my tire tools when the rain stops or slows or does something other than dump on me.

I'm back and it's all good. Thanks for your kind comments.
My Dad passed on Dec 28,2010. The Father of 6.
He was a Quite Man who liked to go Hunting with his best friend.
While hunting deer & javelina, he would pick up rocks and various treasures found in the the Arizona deserts.
The stuff he saved and squirreled away was unbelievable.
My mother is Okay. She is a strong country girl and the real glue to our family.

Sorry, I deleted a bunch of stuff I wrote. I started to ramble on.
Just wanted to share.

Sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

Thank you for sharing.

Here's a picture of my sisters and I, minus my the youngest brother.
Can you see the family resemblance?:D

Family of Five.JPG

Last edited:
So I thought I could make my first post on the introduction board, or help out on this monster and do it here.

Either way is fine with us.

Welcome C_Earl!

I'm sitting in the car while my wife is dropping off our youngest at balet... I wish I were home making something with my new tools... Specifically, card holders to play canasta...

I just got home from doing a drywall job for free, but good news I just got a call to go and remodel a house in Lake Arrowhead anyone wanna go?

That is a great area. Does it overlook Papoose Lake or is it on the other side of the street? If on the Papoose side, all those houses are suffering from a liquifaction, and slipping badly. Many have had to virtually rebuilt from the ground up. Bring your life jacket!

Thats why I am going. I guess there was alot of water damage. This is for the owner of the company I do alot of work for so it was one of those if you are willing to go up there and work in the snow then price is not as much an issue. I will let you know tomorrow what side of the street its on. the only thing i know is that it is on the corner.

Back