1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of the same. Not one for just sitting and doing nothing, unless there's a hockey game on. I can usually be found outside tinkering with something. I recently gave up stock car racing, I was always used to coming home Monday - Thursday after work and working in the car until I went to bed. Friday, go work then go racing....repeat. Now I usually can be found taring apart broken stuff I would normally just replace to try and fix it (mowers...chainsaws...etc). I was hoping to just play more hockey...that didn't happen :(
he he he...thats me, nothing is broke till it is completely dismantled and studied.
k2-_7fcc856e-1424-4aee-9115-38c8d783ac41.v1.jpg-497f5c9c86a30c091928b1acde970214c820e863-optim-450x450.jpg

see these sunbeam heaters from walmart, where the wire from the plug joins the eternal wire, the connection is aluminum to copper
i have fixed 3 of them by simply useing a wire nut . when they normally get tossed

3 of them at 40 bucks each, i saved

First sick day in many years. The last time I remember calling in sick since 2009 I'm pretty sure. Pretty sure I poisoned myself somehow.....man...what a night.

That could of been what it was. But I didn't eat any bad food that I know of. It all came about after I ate supper, and of course, 10 minutes before I had to leave for hockey. I am the goalie, so it's not like I can just not show up. Needless to say....I made sure the garbage can was close on the bench and let's say it wasn't exactly my best performance.

Came home at about 11pm and just prayed for death on the bathroom floor for hours. It's 9pm now, and about an hour ago I started to come around enough to have coffee and soup, so I think your 24 hour diagnosis would be correct. Still not 100%, but good enough I can go to work tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back