What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We nearly left bc they had already put the gravel down, not how we like to do it, but it wasn't bad, we did forget a tub box though lol

No water, we only wrap the pipes on commercial jobs, these small residential jobs we've never had a problem.

Today, I have to load up the tractor and go bury a horse for one of our customers.. **** it, just call the plumber. They will do anything for money lol.

236125.gif

NO!!!!!!!!!! that sounds like us. we put in the damn closet rods in houses
their reasoning ? its pipe

My friend was in the hospital last Saturday from a COPD episode. He finally (after 50 years) quit the smokes, and yesterday he walked 3 miles, breathing good and sleeping great.

My friend was in the hospital last Saturday from a COPD episode. He finally (after 50 years) quit the smokes, and yesterday he walked 3 miles, breathing good and sleeping great.

like your buddy,
i thought, that was me, I had a relapse.

i think it was because I was cutting and grinding. 2 weeks ago

I know better than that, but it had to be done, what ya gonna do ?

2006, I fell out in full blown lung failure, died twice, was shocked back.
put into a drug coma to let lungs heal for a month. trach tube. all that garbage

2008, did it again, was life flight'ed to university hosp 24 k for the ride

have not had any problems except shortness of breath since then,,

all because I used to smoke like a dumbass, weld, solder, breath glue, dust, with no mask

Last edited:
I was their for 2 dAYS, NEVER got in the bed, the medicine kept me wide awake,

i sat in that chair, looking out in the hall way, talking to the nurse aids

That might be a good thing. While you were out, you'd never know if someone took advantage of you.

Last edited:
Commercial property we service. Second floor toilet backed up.
The tenants remove 1 of 2 toilets. Jammed a shower into the stall.
Set it up on wood blocks. with the drain into the open toilet drain.
Then they ran a corrugated hose, also stuck down into the open toilet drain, to and through the adjacent wall where the had a washing machine.
The main drain backed up while the where doing laundry. Flood the bathroom. Rain sewage water down into clothing apparel distributor business below.:eek:

Sign on wall said Acupuncture.
There was a lot of happy endings in that place.:cool:
I cleared the main line and pulled a couple of large wads of sanitary wipes and condoms out of the line. They had been there for only 3 months.

Checked the impressive engineering. Cardboard shims under the shower pan. you can almost see the white tubing for the washing machine going into the toilet drain.

I wish I had taken more pictures.

2016-02-19 Ronson Ct 006 (768x1024).jpg

2016-02-19 Ronson Ct 004 (1024x768).jpg

2016-02-19 Ronson Ct 003 (1024x768).jpg

I changed the oil in my ATV this morning. The fact that the oil I drained looked as clean as the new stuff I put in is a sign I don't ride as much as I want to :eek:

I live in California where everyone has toys they can't afford all with flat tires and dead batteries.

I live in Nova Scotia..Nobody here can afford anything!

They can afford to hire a plumber. I couldn't afford to hire myself. ;)

Went to see that Dicapro movie REVENANT today. :eek::eek: Only in the movies can stuff like that happen.

I'm just catching up. Frodo, I'm glad you're out of the hospital. I know that must have sucked. Hope your breathing is better now.

Mr_David, wow! That was one mickey mouse job there. I wonder how much they would be fined for that setup.

Just found out my truck is on the recall list for defective airbags. A remedy won't even begin to be ready until summer and there are millions of recalled airbags. The defect has proven fatal (sending shrapnel in to people). So, I'm going to have my friend disable it tomorrow. He said it's a matter of pulling a relay fuse or something. The alternative would be to get a rental car to use and not drive it until the airbag is replaced.

Back