What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hows new married life treating you ? getting fat yet ?

wheres them babies ? mat Jr with a pipe wrench baby rattle

wearing osh gosh by gosh bib overalls ?
444A502_Default.jpg

Married life is good man, same deal as before, only now she wears another ring, I rarely wear mine. I'm not fat yet, but since I'm married I'm happy to finally let myself go!

Babies....not for a few years hopefully. But her parents are putting the pressure on, as they don't have any grandkids. I have an 18 year old niece and 12 year old nephew, so my parents aren't pressuring so much. But I do have a 6" ridgid pipe wrench and 4" crescent wrench on hand for Jr to start his tool collection whenever he comes around. But as far as baby apparel, I plan on having some baby sized hockey jerseys before any coveralls :)

Married life is good man, same deal as before, only now she wears another ring, I rarely wear mine. I'm not fat yet, but since I'm married I'm happy to finally let myself go!

Babies....not for a few years hopefully. But her parents are putting the pressure on, as they don't have any grandkids. I have an 18 year old niece and 12 year old nephew, so my parents aren't pressuring so much. But I do have a 6" ridgid pipe wrench and 4" crescent wrench on hand for Jr to start his tool collection whenever he comes around. But as far as baby apparel, I plan on having some baby sized hockey jerseys before any coveralls :)

HOCKEY ?? Your gonna ruin that kid.

Get him a FOOTBALL LOL

Had to run out and turn a pool filler off at a condominium project. pool was flooding. Pool guy maybe forgot to turn it off.. Then I went up to a local church for a pot luck after the service. Step granddaughter's husband just made Border Patrol and she heading for Texas in a couple days. The father-in law is the pastor.
I was playing basketball with my grandson. Briefly!!! I was gasping for air after 5 mins of me against 2 young boys . :cool:
After that I was just the goal tender on the shady half of the court.

Matt, even if you end up with daughters, you should teach them to use the tools. Some of my fondest memories from childhood involved helping my father in the workshop. I'm not like a super-skilled builder, but I can fix a few things.

Frodo, we have a friend who works on cars. He will do the labor for free (although we usually provide him with food- he likes stuff from Popeyes and Taco Bell).

On the doctor front, the day I had my first appointment I was so stressed I burst into tears in front of the doctor. I was having arrhythmia and feeling horrible because of the stress. He documented that. He advised me not to let the adjuster close the claim until I was completely recovered and said to call him if I had any other problems before my next appointment.

Today I walked into my kitchen and some strange cat I'd never seen before was just standing there. He started eating the food, drinking the water, etc. When I went to pet one of my cats, he walked up and rubbed against my arm. I shooed him out and a few hours later went back into the kitchen and there he was sleeping in one of my cats' beds. I have a cat door so he can just come and go as he pleases. My other cats are not too happy about it, but they mostly ignore him.

On the doctor front, the day I had my first appointment I was so stressed I burst into tears in front of the doctor. I was having arrhythmia and feeling horrible because of the stress. He documented that. He advised me not to let the adjuster close the claim until I was completely recovered and said to call him if I had any other problems before my next appointment.

Today I walked into my kitchen and some strange cat I'd never seen before was just standing there. He started eating the food, drinking the water, etc. When I went to pet one of my cats, he walked up and rubbed against my arm. I shooed him out and a few hours later went back into the kitchen and there he was sleeping in one of my cats' beds. I have a cat door so he can just come and go as he pleases. My other cats are not too happy about it, but they mostly ignore him.

zanne. your dr. GOOD

and, you have been adopted

It's a holiday here, but I'm still on call. Changed a mixing valve this morning and that's it so far. It's been a pretty uneventful weekend, no afternoon service calls.

i like that fill, easy digging, easy rough looks good.:D

wheres the water ? how come the pipes are not wrapped to protect against the crete ?

trap primer ?

you aint finished, get out the truck, you guys have had a long enough break

236125.gif

Last edited:
no pretty nurses, 60 year old nurse crotchet and 60 year swanavanukiea

my respiratory seems to be a good guy, his fil owns outdoor gunshop in brookhaven.

i got his e mail, we might do some shooting

I was their for 2 dAYS, NEVER got in the bed, the medicine kept me wide awake,

i sat in that chair, looking out in the hall way, talking to the nurse aids

Today I worked 14 hours and tomorrow I get to tow my trailer to the mountain house and empty it out.

Are you better now?

COPD, never going to be better,

My wife And ! were laughing about it. i picked the perfict time to

have an attack. Now we are both laid up looking at each other.

HELL MAN, what dont kill ya, only makes you stronger

Dr sent me home with steroids and nebulizer medicine

with a promise to see a pulmonologist

i like that fill, easy digging, easy rough looks good.:D

wheres the water ? how come the pipes are not wrapped to protect against the crete ?

trap primer ?

you aint finished, get out the truck, you guys have had a long enough break

We nearly left bc they had already put the gravel down, not how we like to do it, but it wasn't bad, we did forget a tub box though lol

No water, we only wrap the pipes on commercial jobs, these small residential jobs we've never had a problem.

Today, I have to load up the tractor and go bury a horse for one of our customers.. **** it, just call the plumber. They will do anything for money lol.

Last edited:
Back