This or that game

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go talk to the neighbors.

"This or that" is the second most popular thread in PF.
"Comment about the user above" is the most popular.

Post in "This or that" OR
post in "Comment about the user above"

I just posted in both so NOW WHAT ? :confused:

Had a revelation and a dilemma. Do It again but which one first:D

Do it again, either is fine.

Confirm my appointment with the carpet cleaners, or see if they don't show up and get angry?

See if they don't show up, then confirm the appt and demand a discount. :D

Drive my diesel and hope i get off before dark, or drive my little truck that has working headlights?

The truck with working headlights, for sure.

If this new ignition system doesn't fix my S10, continue to try and find the problem, or fill the POS full of 7.62x39 rounds?

Please, please, please...give the S10 a lead paint job! Just make sure you do it on video and post the results for us to see!

Wash the cars or wait for the next rains to hit?

Drive to Central Florida and wash your cars here, so that it will rain. We need it pretty bad right now.

Get really drunk tonight and do a naked rain dance in the moonlight, or play D&D with my son and his friend who is spending the night?

Fix them tomorrow in the daylight so you can see what you're doing.

Remove the front driveshaft from my Jeep OR
Take my wife to Brunch

Beer, burrito can wait.

Shave the beard entirely and look like a 12 year old, or continue on with my crazy homeless person look?

Shave...your wife will feel like she is cheating on you!

Get in the shower or sit on the computer another hour?

Get in the shower stinky.

All you guys come up here and help me finish the house or not?

I gutted the vacation home completely to find out it needed new electric and that a previous remodel had been done all wrong so I had to move a few walls and put int a couple support beams because the roof had sunk about an inch. So far I have all the drywall back up and taped and on the final coat of mud, new doors hung and about to start tile in the shower and bathroom floor. This whole project was supposed to be just removing the old paneling and insulation and put in new insulation and drywall. Here is the list of what it turned out to be.

Remove paneling
remove insulation (R-8) throughout
Build walls and add support beams
Redo all electrical back to the box, move/add plugs switches can lighting and whatnot
Move gas line that was in the wall that had to be moved
Repair large cracks in foundation
Install new windows troughout dual pane instead of single (might as well since I am in there right)
Install new insulation R-13 in walls and R-19 in cieling
Hang drywall 4'x12' by myself was not fun
Tape and mud walls and cieling
Demo shower
Install tile on kitchen and bathroom floors plus entry way
Tile shower
Install new kitchen cabinets
Install travertine counter tops in kitchen plus all new plumbing
Install carpet throughout rest of house (Done by others)
Trim up everything in natural wood
Prime and paint everything
Go home and drink a beer.

But to answer your question I am in big Bear City right near the fire dept. and I do have beer.

Answering Chris.

Can't have plans.

Traumatize my child by taking her Trick or Treating (she's scared of it), or keep her home and sheltered?

Take her trick or treating, but you as well wear a costume so she will get over the fear of it all!

Call Chris now and offer my help, or wait until that hated drywall is completed before calling him?

Call Chris now the drywall will be textured this morning and on to paint.

Go to work or continue sitting in from of the fire?

Fire, it's hot.

Try to do some paper work, or just put it off till Friday and do it in a rush?

Do like I always used to do, and wait until the paperwork is already overdue before getting started on it.

Open a Miller High Life, or break out the good stuff?

Miller High life is the good stuff.

Drink more coffee, or just switch over to Nodoz?

Latest posts

Back