This or that game

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough one I love them both but probably Italian more.

Make some Jeep half door armrests or take a nap?

Cold rainy day? Take a nap!

Pick up the milled head for the jeep and install it, or pick up the milled head for the jeep and install it?

Get the damn thing running.

Aspirin or Vicodin for my back that hates me?

Vicoden, it's more fun and less harmful.

Chris:

Keep bragging about his back or go get a new one?

Labrador

Tow the jeep to the mountains with the Super Duty V10 or the Cummins Diesel? Both trucks are going regardless, we have to bring the boat back down.

Just a guess, but wouldn't the gas motor lose a little less MPG when towing than the diesel would? My 6.5 diesel turned into a fuel hog when I ran it hard or loaded it down.

OMG Now we have chaos. We have to play the game by the rules.
With out rules we have chaos.
We can't be willy nilly asking question.
You have to pick this or that and then ask another this or that.
We must have order.

Opps. I just remember.
I don't remember seeing any rules posted for this game.
Never mind. :D
What was your question?:rolleyes:

If you're towing a jeep somewhere cuz you would rather set in the comfort of the truck rather than being wind blown in an open jeep, the difference in the the the cost of fuel between a desiel or Gas is realy not a factor. Which truck is more comfortable is the one you want.

Going to a high school football Homecoming Game tonight. Should I go take a shower or just go dirty

You're to slow. I took a shower of coarse.
Keep posting or (................. )fill in the blank

Last edited:
Keep posting or (.......x.......... )fill in the blank

Lake Havasu is great right now! Coors Light bottle, or Coors Light can?

I prefer beer in a bottle. I think the can leaves a metallic taste...
dunno.gif

Sit around all day, or put my new mirrors on the truck, get fuel, go shooting, and whatever else needs done?

Just a guess, but wouldn't the gas motor lose a little less MPG when towing than the diesel would? My 6.5 diesel turned into a fuel hog when I ran it hard or loaded it down.

My Cummins gets great mileage (Over 20) as long as I keep it 65 or below now matter what I am hauling but if I push it I will get in the low teens. But the F250 is the most comfortable but the other half was driving that up.

Back to the game: put your mirrors on and run errands.

Fix the flat tire on got on the jeep towing it up last night or put it off for another day?

Fix the tire. Shouldn't take too long...

Shoot my pistol a lot, or take my time with the other 5 guns i'm taking to the range?

Take em all.

Help the wife move furniture, or work late?

For your wife's sake, take a shower.

Should Chris work today, or stay home and do another jeep restoration so we can see more pics?

Well I am out of town and she is at home so I can stink all i want.

I should work today and get this thing done so that I can go home and do a jeep restoration.

Start with new windows and then move on to electrical or start with electrical?

Get off the internet and get to work so that you can get done with the job and go home to your wife and stink her out with your horrendous body odor. Windows or electrical, it doesn't matter.

We have to set the primary and secondary roof drain bodies tomorrow. After that, should I push to get as much of the piping connected to those drains as possible done, even though we don't have all of the necessary fittings and pipe? Or, should I try to get the overhead bathroom drainage piping completed ahead of the framers installing channel on the ceilings of the 1st and 2nd floor?

Get the bathroom done first, I hate running ot of material half way through a project.

Finish framing the hallway and bedrooms or start insulating the living and kitchen?

Man, you guys exhaust me! To answer Chris, I would finish the framing.

OK, for all you haters, here is my dilemma:

Pack for Hawaii tonight, or wait until tomorrow? :cool:

Tonight.

Envious of Havasu or he can keep his Hawaii?

Back