This or that game

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He can keep his Hawaii, at least until I can afford to join him. But then again, why would I want to go to a tropical paradise for vacation when I already live in one?

Be content to live out in the country but close to Orlando, or move to North Florida WAY out in the country in 10 years or so? I am leaning toward the latter at present.

My Dad lives in Jacksonville and hates it is that where you want to go?

More insulation or install more windows in the morning?

Insulation, it's fun.

Eat Tacos again or walk down the street for anything else?

What did SWMBO pack you for lunch, that is the real question.

No, not Jacksonville. I lived there for ~ a year once, and that experience didn't improve my opinion of city living any. I am talking more like Live Oak, Lake City, that area. Basically, north and west of Gainseville.

When I get home from work tomorrow, should I sit on my keester and drink beer, or should I try to put the final wraps on my paver project?

Drink beer while working on the paver project. What are you making for paving?

Wear a mask to install the rest of the insulation or not and make it fun?

Get cancer.

Go lift weights, or convince myself all the walking was enough?

Lift weights, I miss those days, it seems my chest fell to my belly.

Coffee or a coke?

Coffee and coke.

Complain about something inconsequential to some I a barely know, or talk about the weather?

Complain about something inconsequential.

I am laying down concrete "brick" pavers all around my front porch and also making a sidewalk with them out to where my wife parks her truck. I have to use up the rest of them to fill in between the sidewalk and the main section. This will give us some sand free area in the vicinity of the fire pit. After that, make my son concrete all of the edges, and I am finally done. I have been working on this project for at least a month now.

On my side job tomorrow. See if I can borrow a buddy's concrete saw, or just use my 16 lb sledge to break out all of the concrete?

Borrow the saw and have your buddy show you how to use it. Then bust it out with a sledge hammer
^ Needs to start a project thread and post some picture.

Wife's having a Tupperware Party at this very moment. Should I go act like I'm interested or go clean the garage?

Go clean the garage, for sure.

Go work on the knife that I started forging at my buddy's house in the evening next week, or finish the paver project?

Knife, you got all the time in the world.

Prank call a random room knowing they can't call me back, or take a walk and inspectigate things?

Bed, work can wait.

Take more cold medicine than recommended, or just stop taking it all together? It's not working.

Take it all and then stop taking it.

Go wheeling in the rain or have a cocktail by the fire?

Wheeling then cocktail then fire.

Watch another documentary or catch up on episodes of American Dad?

american dad is funny. I did as you said wheeled, cocktail then fire last night.

Go to work doing drywall in the rain or sit by te fire and eventually have a cocktail.

No this or that so... good for you being decisive.

Go talk to the neighbors or hide inside all day?

Latest posts

Back