The Greatest thing ever invented.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the will so you will have to wait a while. ok?

Sure. I did the same thing, but he left everything to my Dad and Aunt and all they do is fught over money. Seems like I should have said something while the opportunity was there, something along the lines of "Don't give your kids money, they're evil and will spend it on the devil.". I think that would have worked.

Can bread be set on fire?

No. You can set toast on fire though.

Of course it can! Such a silly question...
hehe.gif

:D

Then do it. I want to see it. At some point it's becoming toast... then I win.

I just need to warn Gpa that my siblings will blow all their money and be broke again in a year.

I just need to warn Gpa that my siblings will blow all their money and be broke again in a year.

My guess is he knows that.

Mine did, that's why he waited till he died to give it all away.

He saved it like a Scotchman, it got spent like drunken sailors.

It's funny my Gpa has saved every penny his whole life and is worth quite a bit but now that he is 85 he has decided to spend some He has already remodeled the house and is looking at another new car. That is not like him, he is the kinda guy that will not buy new until the old has broken at least 15 times and can not be repaired. Just last week he replaced his 47 year old couch (Remarkably was still in almost new condition) and his 38 year old fridge thats started not cooling as well as it used to. Everything in his place is an antioque that is in new condition.

MY Grandfather was the same way. He would go to junk yards to look for replacment parts to thing the manufacturer stopped producing in the 60's. I miss that guy.

My Grandfather was a mean drunk, but not to me. I have great memories staying at his house in Laguna Beach, getting up at 4 AM just to walk along the boardwalk and buying fresh donuts! ......Now it all makes sense....Law Enforcement was in my blood at an early age! :p

My Grandfather was a mean drunk, but not to me. I have great memories staying at his house in Laguna Beach, getting up at 4 AM just to walk along the boardwalk and buying fresh donuts! ......Now it all makes sense....Law Enforcement was in my blood at an early age! :p

My Dad was an Police officer for 15 years and a parole officer for 25. I've never seen a group that could pound donuts and coffee like LEO. I get jittery when they are just getting started.

I swear...true story...we use to get stopped all the time just to ask us who has the best donuts in town! Pretty embarassing!

Donut Man in Glendora! They are the only place around who adds fresh, seasonal fruit on and inside their donuts!

Yum, Is this website running slow for you to or just me. This one and JF are taking forever tonight.

Yes, very slow. I've sent a few replies out and it would not accept them, and just sat there.

I was on at 5:30 and it seemed better and then now at 7:15 CA time it seems slow again, I can type my whole message and don't see it on the screen until 20 seconds after I stop. It is making it a very slow process.

I swear...true story...we use to get stopped all the time just to ask us who has the best donuts in town! Pretty embarassing!

That makes sense.

Yum, Is this website running slow for you to or just me. This one and JF are taking forever tonight.

It's everyone. Not sure what's going on, but we are looking into it.

For me right now is seems like everything is running slow...

True that, but then it always was.

But really we are working on it.

Were you just poking fun at me Austin?
suspect.gif

When i thought all sites were lagging, it was really my mouse batteries dying...

Latest posts

Back