The Greatest thing ever invented.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, you'd forget your head if it weren't attached!

:D

Yup. At the end of the day when I'm closing my eyes I think, "Oh hell, those guys need smileys.", then I giggle to myself, yawn, seal the giant Tupperware container I sleep in, and dream of things not safe to mention on any board... ever.

nervous.gif

It's not crazy, it's like this. I crawl into it every night thinknig this is the last time, but after three years of staring at that Space Jam poster over my bed through the haze of plastic I think this is living.

My car got broken into when I was 16. (1996) My stereo, and eq were stolen.

I had the space jam soundtrack CD in the stereo
drunk.gif

I remember that, I never saw it so it couldn't be the greatest thing ever. Maybe the second but sliced bread has been around a while now.

Sliced bread wasn't the greatest invention ever. It's not like people were standing aorund with knives just not able to figure it out. Darn, I wish this bread was sliced, oh well I guess I'm going to just eat a handful and wish I had a sandwhich. I think we should change it to "The greatest thing since the polio vaccine.". That seems more important, what with the preventing death and all.

But my grandpa said they wer just standing around with knives and clumps of bread until they heard about slicing it in the paper. Are you calling my grandpa a liar?

But my grandpa said they wer just standing around with knives and clumps of bread until they heard about slicing it in the paper. Are you calling my grandpa a liar?

Yes........

Latest posts

Back