The <10,000 post count thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I could drive my truck, but walking through buildings on my way to whatever else I need to check on keeps me up to speed on what is going on so that I can plan ahead. Plus, by the time I walk 50 yards to my truck, unlock it, and drive to wherever, I could just about be there on foot.

I have a large space I walk, I'll measure it in steps and get back to you guys.

If I can conceal a pedometer so I don't get made fun of I will wear one to work but for the next day or two I will be on equipment most of the time so it probably wont read much.

Is it a huge pedometer?

It has four wheels and a motor. I went to work today and all my trenches were topped off with water and no matter how much I pumped they just filled back up do to the rain so I gave up and went home.

It has four wheels and a motor. I went to work today and all my trenches were topped off with water and no matter how much I pumped they just filled back up do to the rain so I gave up and went home.

Sorry, driving like that for no reason has got to be bad.

Raining much in calif right now?

Not a lot, just enough to screw things up.

Sorry, driving like that for no reason has got to be bad.

About four and a half hours drive time for about an hours work. It's no fun and my guys really hate it but hey it's part of the job and you get used to it after a while. To be successful in times like now you have to be willing to go the extra mile. A lot of companies I deal with wont travel for work and then wonder why they don't have much of it.

Not a lot, just enough to screw things up.

About four and a half hours drive time for about an hours work. It's no fun and my guys really hate it but hey it's part of the job and you get used to it after a while. To be successful in times like now you have to be willing to go the extra mile. A lot of companies I deal with wont travel for work and then wonder why they don't have much of it.

I can understand that, if you are already having to low bid everything just to get work.

Thsts to fsr to drive for me, you are gonna have to get him your self.

Chris, why are you on the computer when that lake is next to you? Probably the same as me....just way too busy!

I have been working on a bid since about 5 am and just finished up. I want to go fishing because the weather is perfect now and it is supposed to get windy but I have to do some work at the cabin so no fun for me today. I am a little worried because I cant remember if I put the drain plug in the boat and I just launched it and parked it yesterday. I guess they might call me if it sank.

Thsts to fsr to drive for me, you are gonna have to get him your self.

That's not far enough to drive and I see him a lot as is. I think he would be suspicious.

Back