The <10,000 post count thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phishfood

Professional
Professional
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since certain members wish to be elitist and start threads that exclude me, I am starting a thread for those of us with a lesser post count.

Crashing of this thread by those with an incorrect post count is strictly forbidden.;)

:confused:I thought I was clear with my comments as to who was allowed to post in this thread? Maybe I need to work on my communication skills.

Amish Wolfman, you are closer than you think.

havasu, you are welcome in any room I am occupying. Other than a bedroom, that is.

Chris, are we talking salt or fresh?

My wife says that a dog groomer must express anal glands occasionally, so that dogs don't scrape their butts on the carpet. Please don't tell me you are scooting along the carpet! :eek:

Well, I see another has just qualified himself to participate in this forum full of sickos!

Well, I see another has just qualified himself to participate in this forum full of sickos!

I was degraded deranged and demented looooooooong before I got here!

That's why they always bring me these colorful pills every 3 hours... they say I need it to stay happy.

gary_busey.jpg

See me on tv lately? Probably won't make it past next week on celebrity apprentice. Meatloaf gonna kill me!

:confused:I thought I was clear with my comments as to who was allowed to post in this thread? Maybe I need to work on my communication skills.

Amish Wolfman, you are closer than you think.

havasu, you are welcome in any room I am occupying. Other than a bedroom, that is.

Chris, are we talking salt or fresh?

Either, I prefer salt more but will fish anywhere.

Since certain members wish to be elitist and start threads that exclude me, I am starting a thread for those of us with a lesser post count.

Crashing of this thread by those with an incorrect post count is strictly forbidden.;)

Sweet a thread for us not 2,000 posters.

You only have another couple weeks before you can't come in here anymore.

Back