Jobs...

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am like Havasu I am working on the housae or Jeep every day I am not working for my company, I keep myself very busy. Today I am swapping out my factory roll cage for a family style on the jeep and painting my half doors to match the rest of her.

Where did you find the family roll bar?

There was five of them at the pick your part in San Bernardino but as of a week or two ago none, I am going to be heading back up there in the next week or two if you want me to look for one for you. oh yeah and it was 36 bucks.

Nice! Let me know and I'll run down and pick one up!

If there is one there i will just grab it and we can meet up.

I'll take one too! And a Jeep to put it on...

OK but I aint delivering the jeep and you have to pay me back asap.

Here is a crappy blurry pic bvut it came out good and I painted the cop doors black as well.

0629001446.jpg

ONe of these days I will take it outside and actually use my camera instead of my phone.

Well...if you won't bring me a Jeep i guess i don't need the fenders...:(

;) :D

I wonder what an 86 F250 would look like with flat fenders..... :D

I was asked if I was really a mortician so I'll go ahead and list the jobs I've had.

1. Cook
2. Kitchen Manager
3. Mortician
4. Furniture deliverer
5. Furniture Salesman
6.Hotelier (current)
7. Painter
8.Convenience store clerk
9. Home Health worker.
10. Handyman
11. Fence installer.
12. Metal art assistant. (Big plasma torch and a computer.)

Growing up, my Father was a workaholic, so I managed to get a little bit of everything under my belt.
He was in law enforcement up until five years ago when he retired. When I was eleven he started working at the local funeral home, and then, while still doing that he became a Realtor, then an insurance salesman. He started the metal art project thinking he would be a millionaire selling trashy metal cowboy art on the side of the road, and spent a lot of money, and a lot of my time to find out he couldn't. He is currently just working as Funeral Director,and a Realtor, and he has been dating heavily for some time. He spends a good amount of his time and money on the ladies. I hear from him occasionally to let me now he's still breathing, otherwise he's working or out on the town. He also is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce, is an active participant in a local realty club, and is a Brother at his local lodge.

I have had more jobs than I can count but here goes.

1. Fast food
2. Cook
3. Ski Instructor
4. Carpet installer
5. Landscaper/ yard cleanup guy
6. Pizza delivery guy
7. Lumber yard/ yard guy
8. Muffler shop
9. Big box store
10. another big box store
11. Tile installer
12. Ditch digger. Pipe installer
13. Truck driver/Pipeline
14. Warehouse manager/Pipeline
15. Salesman/Pipeline
16. Estimator/Project Manager/ Pipeline
17. Contractor/ General Engineering/ Pipeline (Current)

My father was also a workaholic but I didn't grow up with him so it was my crazy mother that made me work to the bone at her place.

No, I was a late bloomer.
1) Furniture delivery and touch up
2) Machine Shop
3) Auto Parts chain purchasing agent
4) Grocery warehouseman (forklift Op, order selector, shop steward)
5) Reserve Police Officer (still worked at grocery warehouse)
6) Full Time Police Officer
7) Police dog K-9 trainer/instructor (part time for 5 years)
8) Handyman (part time for 30 years)
9) Equestrian Vet Technician (part time for 6 years)
10) Permanently retired

Otah, you are up!

You called? :D

1)Mowed grass for family friend
2)Counselor-in-Training at a Boy Scout camp (helped wherever needed)
3)Burger King
4)Dining Hall Steward at Scout camp
5)McDonalds
6)Blue Beacon truck wash (2nd fav job, but hard)
7)Wal-mart tire/lube tech (3rd fav for the people i worked with)
8) Farm Hand (current and longest at almost 3 years) (favorite)

I swore to myself that i would never work fast food again, and i've done my best to keep to my word.

I can hear it now:" Would you like fries with that? No? OK, how about a rear main seal for a 1986 F-250 6.9L? You could pay in Jeep parts, if you want."

Latest posts

Back