Jobs...

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjd1172

Kjd1172
Reaction score
Just curious as to what some members here do for work. I work for Xerox, and ehh I think I might rather do something else... I know everone would or most everyone. My issue is the money or lack of, thats why I was thinking of working with a plumber here and there to learn something usefull, and something that will be around forever. Just maybe I would actually get paid pretty well if I learned a trade like this one, I have no issues with getting dirty and I know it happens a lot!! lol

in this world every work is good on its place it does not any matter whether it is clean or dirty.

I work for myself doing underground utilities, your pooh's gotta go somewhere and I am the guy to get it there.

And that is exactly why I think of you everytime I flush! :p

Now I have a legit reason to think of him as opposed to "I wonder what Chris is doing rite now."

You all thought wrong today I was broken down on the side of the freeway for a couple of hours, I love living in the desert it was a cool 95 while waiting for a tow. Stupid Ford.

You broke down? You should have called me. I wasn't doing anything important....I would have had a chuckle and gone back to napping on the couch! :p

You all thought wrong today I was broken down on the side of the freeway for a couple of hours, I love living in the desert it was a cool 95 while waiting for a tow. Stupid Ford.

Company car?

Just wanted to let you all know I have only worked 1-1/2 days since June 1st I love this economy.

EDIT I have worked many many days but am only gonna get paid for 1-1/2.:( If I have a day off the other half has a list a mile long.

Heck, who gets to sit. In 6 months I've repiped both houses, build a man cave garage, added a safe room, poured 6 yards of concrete, installed granite on my bar, rebuilt termite infested cabinet, installed a tankless water heater, epoxied the garage floor, added crown moulding to all the rooms, painted most of the interior of both houses, had new windows installed, landscaped the front yard, painted the Havasu house, and now i'm painting the exterior of this house!

I'm not complaining, I just can't sit still and love working around the houses!

I'm actually waiting patiently for full knee replacements on both knees. That will put me down for a few months, but will be better than taking all the pain pills everyday.

Latest posts

Back