Building a BBQ/Bar in my back yard.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really good. I'm going to have to make sure my wife doesn't see this because she'll be all over me to do this in the backyard.

Now that it is starting to come together and look like something I am more than happy with what I have done. It will be nice having my own tiny little peice of paradise to enjoy. Plus I dont have to drive home from the bar.

Just go find a wooden bowl of your choice that has a sloping bottom and drill a whole, ream the edge so the flange sits flush and then apply 400 coats of marine varnish and you can have one just like it. As for the tile that is just the cheapy stuff from the depot and to be honest this is one of my not so good tile jobs. There are alot of imperfections because I was rushing myself but it still looks ok I think.

I have been running power the last day and a half and am about done. All but the fan. What do you think?

1210001634a.jpg

1210001635.jpg

I have been running power the last day and a half and am about done. All but the fan. What do you think?

Un_freaking_believable!!! That is awesome work!

And did I miss something about the concrete counters? Why'd you decide to tile over them? Looks great either way though...

I had only done the front part in concrete and it was alot of work and decided it would be easier to tile the back part then do concrete. All in all I like the tile but think I would like the concrete better.

Nothing in my skill set would ever allow me to do anything neat the level you are making.

Amazing...

Well the last few days I have been busy. I got the sink all mounted and working but I need to pull the spigot back apart and change out a washer. Also I put in a new sprinkler system and Sod over half the yard. The other half will half to wait till after the holidays.

1215001632.jpg

OK I moved my thread. do you guys like it here or Project display better?

Rub it with Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Oregano, Thyme and Basil then poke some holes in it and stuff whole peppercorns in it. It takes just over an hour and a half on my grill. I don't have the burner below it on but I have all the others on including the rotisserie burner, it stays about 400 degrees.

My BBQ has a drip pan below but I don't squeeze, poke or even flip the roast so the juices mostly stay inside. Also I cook it fat side up so the fat will soak into the meat instead of drip onto the grill. When I cut it open I have to drain the platter twice before serving there is so much juice.

Latest posts

Back