Best Buy Stores

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but what's with the black hood I need to put over my head, and what type of flash powder do I use in the flash trough?

Now that is sad. I'd do the same thing at Best Buy, only I would be the one running with the laptops!

I hate Best Buy but I would have done the same thing because I hate theives even more.

I hate Best Buy but I would have done the same thing because I hate theives even more.

See, that's where we differ, I won't take a bullet for Best Buy. If that guy had been shot we wouldn't be reading a "Jerk Best Buy" article, we would have been reading the importance of following protocol during theft.

I would still probably do it but that's just my nature although if he had a gun out and was firing I would probably think twice.

I would still probably do it but that's just my nature although if he had a gun out and was firing I would probably think twice.

As I'm sure Mark will attest, you don't always know who has a gun till it's to late.

As I'm sure Mark will attest, you don't always know who has a gun till it's to late.

Then I guess thats the chance I would have to take. When it's my time it's my time to go I can't argue with that one. But until then I will eat drink and be merry!

Then I guess thats the chance I would have to take. When it's my time it's my time to go I can't argue with that one. But until then I will eat drink and be merry!

I hope Best Buy names one of it's branches after you when it happens. :D

What would you buy from me? I bet I will be fair priced on good quality products..

Do they sell those in Compton?

Latest posts

Back