Best Buy Stores

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So then like Vegas but gambling is technically illegal?

I need another laptop for work but really don't want to go to them. I guess I will search around for good deals elsewhere.

I'm sure they are out there. Do you ever go to manufacturer's websites?

Sorry, but I have to post this....

I received a telephone call yesterday from a property management company who represents a few Best Buys stores on Long Island, NY. They wanted to secure a plumber in the area for future service calls.

Anyway, I said, "sure, send me some info.."

I get a fax, they want to pay $45 per hour for plumbing services.

Shocked by this number, I actually wrote back to the property manager saying that I was actually insulted by their proposal. Guess what she said? Best Buy corporate set that rate.

Best Buy can go screw themselves now. Disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you ask to be forwarded to Best Buy corporate?

I hate Best buy as much as the next guy or more but I wouldn't turn down $45 an hour work by anyone. but thats just me.

I know, but then I don't go there.

If you think BB is bad for purchases, try Lake Arrowhead! One hardware store, two Mc Donald's, and a Mexican Food joint. That's it, I believe!

I like arrowhead but I hate the winding roads everywhere. It's almost annoying to drive there.

I thought of this thread when I sent a buddy this e-mail today.

I just came from Costco myself. I find it strange you can find a LCD 40"-42" for $399. Sounds like a plasma TV. I have plasma tv's, but they run hot, and use more energy. I believe I told you I dislike Best Buy so much I have a hard time even walking thru their doors.

Latest posts

Back