A little bit of my job..

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is good to see you posting pictures again, Ale!

I didn't know UV lamps were used for water treatment. Do they kill bacteria or something?

I liked that video. It seems like a good camera. For some reason the Smurf toy made me laugh. Thank you for sharing!

Mr. David:yes..it's real..it can turn..this camera is "ipek" by agilios..
Zanne: you have rigth,the uv lamp is for this..this lamp was installed in a community,where the water,comes from a big tank..it kills bacteria

How strong does the UV lamp have to be to kill bacteria? I may shine a UV light on my water. LOL.

The camera is very neat. How much does it cost?

Hi zanne,sincerely I don't know how strong should be the uv lamp..I'll ask..the camera has a price around 16~18k dollars..depends by the model

How change a valve with the "ROFROST TURBO 2".enjoy it..if you like the video click "I like" on our facebook page..it will appreciated.. the artist works with the heart,the worker works with the hands,who uses both,is a craftsman..cit.

I just read the thread start to finish.

I'm impressed by your work!!

I was wondering, how do you go about walking on the pipes in the floor once you've got them laid out? Are they safe to walk on without damaging them?

All of the toilets in the pictures look strange to me. Is that how all toilets look in Italy? They don't look that way here in Oklahoma, USA! Haha

Also, do most homes in Italy have bidets? I've never seen one in person, and I think mostly only "fancy" people here in USA have them. lol

Really enjoyed the video of the camera through the sewer pipes! :p

hi ITSANSS,thank you so much for the interest that you have dedicated to my job.For answer to your questions,I can say that here in italy,every bathroom has a bidet,and I know that this isn't usual for the peoples of other countries,for example,the word "bidet" has own origin from the french language,but only few persons have a bidet in their house :)..about the pipes,there aren't problems,you can walk without damage..the disposition of the bathroom depends by the sizes..you have to know that here the typical houses are small than in USA..Thanks again!have a nice day!

Back