A little bit of my job..

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi frodo,don't worry :)..these pipes are posed with correct slope,al least 1% and most important thing,have the right dimensions..if the drain pipes have these two characteristics,there aren't problems..the most problems of clogging is caused by incorrect slope and incorrect sizing..anyhow,for solving the clogging problems there are some particular tools for unclogged,as pumps with high pressure of air or water,or air and water together..or in alternative the old method..the snake :)

Nice work!

Itsanss, Ale explained to me earlier that most of the toilets in Italy don't have the tank and such in front of the wall like the average residential toilets in the US. I think they look more like the commercial toilets we see in malls, stores, etc.

Funny thing about bidets: the US is the largest producer of bidets but many people in the US have never even heard of them. They were pretty popular in Singapore. My parents had one in their master bathroom and they loved it. I've been told it is actually more hygienic than just using toilet paper. To be blunt, it apparently is better at eliminating / reducing odors in the crack.

I hope to see more pictures of your job soon, Ale.

As zanne said..here almost all toilets,have not tank..the tank is in the wall..

Ooh, the heat detector thing is very neat!
Is Giorgio a plumber? Does he have other titles/expertise? Is he considered a contractor? I forgot to mention in the private message that he should enclose his resume (translated into English) with that one letter and he should mention in the letter what types of work he does and what he has experience with and say that he is attaching a resume (I'm too lazy to get the accent mark for the word). Or, if he does not want to be too forward, he can offer to send his resume if the person is interested.

These are very interesting pictures. I like to see how things are done in other places.

What material are the walls made from in the picture of the toilet tank?

I answered you in a private message..anyhow,here the walls are made of mortar and brick clay..we prefer this system at the plasterboard (I hope that this is the right name..you know my problems with the English-language :) :) )

In the first picture-- is that a bidet in between the sink and the bathtub?

It looks like some of the fixtures are wet-vented. Interesting.

In the last picture, is the bathtub tying in to the main stack above where the toilet ties in? Or would it be attached using a sanitary cross? or a double sanitary tee?

hi,in the last picture there is only one vent,if you see in the right part of the picture,you have,from up to down,ventilation,toilet,bidet sink and bath,while in the left part of picture you have toilet,bidet,sink and shower,at the bottom of this bathroom,there is the washing machine..behind this bathroom,at the top there is the kitchen with kitchen sink and dishwasher..practically this is an example for give the right dimensions to the drain pipes one apartment..if you see the legend,there are the coefficients of drain..expressed in liters for minute..as I said you some months ago,usually we use only one ventilation..anyhow,in this picture,the main drain pipe and the ventilation are of 4 inches (110mm)calculated with 1x100 of slope(one centimeter for one meter)..the ventilation must have the same size of the main drain pipe..

What is that device? Does it measure pressure?

this is a heating pump..it spins the hot water from the heating manifold to the radiators

Back