A couple pics of my work.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The inspector on this job has requested the use of a smart level every four feet to make sure we don't vary on our fall.

Smart level?

I am used to using a grade level (marked with 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 inch per foot) every 12" or so, but I have never heard of a smart level.

They are neat, they have them in 2' and 4' and they are digital and tell you your percentage of fall and which way and a bunch of other stuff I don't use.

Usually with a laser like the one you bought but the one that will do slopes. Or get on your hands and knees with a smart level. Or a regular level. Sometimes a peep sight.

The floors in that place were very shiny. LOL.

Do you have a picture of the smart level? I'm trying to visualize it but am not certain I have the right image.

Will do, did you drain the keg too?

I am tired of leaving at 4am and getting home at 7-8 pm. Payroll is killing me on these jobs.

I was up at 3am as well, today, yesterday, the day before, tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday and a few other days that end in Y.

Still waking up at three? I got to sleep till 4:45 this morning. I felt like a king.

Yup. On to my next challenge if crossing this road. Ground water at five feet and eleven utility crossings. Should be fun.

ForumRunner_20130603_092008.jpg

Latest posts

Back