A couple pics of my work.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 32' hole was 11' wide and got to 300' long but not all at once. I had shielding so it wasn't so bad but still a little scary.

A couple pics of today.

ForumRunner_20130404_185809.jpg

ForumRunner_20130404_185846.jpg

ForumRunner_20130404_185941.jpg

ForumRunner_20130404_190027.jpg

ForumRunner_20130404_190102.jpg

ForumRunner_20130404_190124.jpg

32 feet for a storm drain system. that was fun.

I got to crawl around under a house setup on peer and beam. Not the same, but I got a fee hundred yards in and the darkness and smell (We were skunk hunting) was profoundly awesome.

Not the same, but had something bad happened I would have been SOL.

I just started reading this thread and went through every page. I love seeing pictures of how things are done.

People who zerg around cones and are rude to construction workers really annoy me. I always slow down and try to make sure I give workers space. Anytime I see anyone pulled over on the side of the road I subconsciously expect someone to step out into the street or fall and I have to be prepared to avoid hitting them. I usually wave at construction workers.

I'm glad to hear that people in Austin are friendly when driving. Whenever I went to Houston, people would be very friendly and nice until they got behind the wheel. Then they became maniacs.

I assume the psycho guy making harassing phone calls finally stopped? What a jerkwad. If he had just put half of that energy into actually going to the water works people and getting things approved, maybe he would have gotten things done.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing more pictures.

Today I repaved the road and dug layed and backfilled 500 feet of sewer pipe. I will get pics up later I am off to dinner now.

Chris, that must make you proud to see what you and your company accomplished. I sure am.

Still pretty bad out here. there are a lot of contractors willing to do things for nothing which hurts us all.

Sorry to hear it. I stayed indoors yesterday expecting it to rain and it never did.

Back