1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few quads and a sand rail if you are interested? They get great mileage.

I have a '06 Polaris 330 that I just put the third battery into at Havasu this week. Since I still have the break in oil, I thought I'd change it until I read the instructions. That dumb thing actually has a oil filter canister on it. Now it will be postponed until I find the right oil change parts.

My newest one is an 01 Polaris 325 and I have two 96 Honda 300EX's. I am a firm believer in never making payments on toys because I just don't use them enough. I bet all three have flat tires and dead batteries. My Sand rail is an 06 and probably has a dead battery as well. I cracked the block on that one the first time out and have been running it ever since waiting for the motor to blow but it just wont, it just leaks a little oil. BTW my Polaris eats batteries for lunch for some reason but my Hondas will go forever and still be good.

I'm glad to hear your Polaris eats batteries as well. Them little suckers are pricy and after throwing out the old one, I saw Wally World charged me $9.79 for a core charge. Guess who did some trash digging when I found out that piece of information?

lackauseage is what gets mine as well. It would be better if I stored them in the garage so I could run them but I keep them in the 5th wheel so no running for them.

I have a few quads and a sand rail if you are interested? They get great mileage.

Are they able to seat at least four? You know what, I'll take it!

I'll stretch the rail from a two seater to a four. You can do wheelies at stop lights, it would be fun.

Well since I have my boat in my driveway instead of the garage it got full of water 4 times. Now it was tarped but it pushed the tarp inside the boat and acted like a liner pool. After the 2nd time bailing it with a bucket I decided to go to my work truck and get my trash pump. It took all of about a minute to empty it. I wonder what the neighbors thought seeing water shooting into the air out of the boat?

Funny thing about boats is that they really are not made to get wet on the inside. You would think they would be totally waterproof.

Funny thing about boats is that they really are not made to get wet on the inside. You would think they would be totally waterproof.

Oh I know, it was my job to bail the water before we got the pontoon. That thing was awesome. The least amount of issues of any bought ever owned by my Father.

I really really want a pontoon boat. I have even thought of selling my open bow for one.

They are just a bear to tow anywhere. Heavy, wide, and like towing a sailboat sideways with the sails up!

Couldn't be worse than towing my 5th wheel. But if I had one it would stay docked in Big Bear.

Latest posts

Back