1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if and when I get a mountain house, the pontoon will follow. With a top speed of 21 MPH and seating for 14 persons, it is the logical boat to bring with me. As far as the "go fast" boat, well, I guess buh bye "Kiss This!"

I'd love to, but right now, every other place is for sale and unless you give it away, it would never sell. Last week, I had the "for sale" sign in my hand right after painting the front of the house, but just didn't have the gonads to slap it up. Lots of good memories there, but with my kids grown, it is never used and just rots.

I'd love to, but right now, every other place is for sale and unless you give it away, it would never sell. Last week, I had the "for sale" sign in my hand right after painting the front of the house, but just didn't have the gonads to slap it up. Lots of good memories there, but with my kids grown, it is never used and just rots.

To this day my Grandmother says the biggest mistake she made was selling the lake house.

I've made bigger, to each his own.

Leave the keys under the door mat I'll use it:D

I have to drive to Phoenix. I got a call from my sister today:(
My Dad is not expected to live much longer. He's 81.

I'm sorry to hear this Mr David. I lost my dad just one year ago, and it has been a rough year. My only solace is knowing he is no longer suffering and in a better place. I wish you the best thru these hard times.

I have to drive to Phoenix. I got a call from my sister today:(
My Dad is not expected to live much longer. He's 81.

It's very hard losing a parent. Our thoughts are with you.

Mr. David, my condolences, it can be rough.

I lost my Dad just before I turned 18. It was pretty tough, we had just started to grow pretty close, and I sure could have used a steady guiding hand through my stupid years.

Mr. David, my condolences, it can be rough.

I lost my Dad just before I turned 18. It was pretty tough, we had just started to grow pretty close, and I sure could have used a steady guiding hand through my stupid years.

I lost my Mom at 20, same situation.

Sorry to hear that.

Here I go talking about me again.

My mom is nearly 74. We have gotten really close, and when I loose her, it will really send me for a loop. She seems to be in really good shape, and her mom lived past 90, so I am hopeful that I will have her around for a long time yet.

Phish, I hope you're correct! My mom died when I was 10 and only remember a few things about her anymore, which sucks. I do remember she was from Tennessee, had a trucker's mouth, and called a spade a spade, if you know what I mean! ;)

Phish, I hope you're correct! My mom died when I was 10 and only remember a few things about her anymore, which sucks. I do remember she was from Tennessee, had a trucker's mouth, and called a spade a spade, if you know what I mean! ;)

I realized not to long ago my memories were fading, I forgot her voice. Tore me up for while.

Wow, most depressing trillion post thread turn ever.

Sorry about that! I didn't mean to be depressing, just stating facts. I do have a huge oil painting of her, which is in my attic above my garage, so whenever I go up there, The picture is facing me and scares the crap out of me until I realize it's just a picture.

Well enough depression for one day. Have any of you guys ever changed your own tire on a car or truck and then set the bead with fuel and a match? And by change a tire I mean take the old tire off the rim and put the new tire on and fill. I have a set of tire tools I made a while back and can swap out a set of tires quicker than you can take them to the tire shop and wait. I need to find a bubble balancer and I will be set.

That is a desert and dune trick that happens all the time, especially when you drop the air down to 10 PSI or lower. It is very cool to watch!

It is cool. I also made my tire tools out of 3 foot metal concrete stakes. I bent the ends a little and grinded them thinner and smoother and welded on a small piece of tube for leverage. They work awesome. I had two tires swapped out yesterday in about ten minutes.

How do you compress the tire off the bead initially in order to slide in the pry bars? Heavy boots?

Latest posts

Back