1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love models. Whassup guys.

Nothing, bored at work, slow going, no calls, no boss yelling at me.

My wife never reads any of this. I think she could care less. I try to get her on forums, she just looks at me funny.

My wife has "checked up" on my online activities before. I think that most of the time she can't believe how boring her husband is. But she did find that picture of the two hotties doing very suggestive things to a mug of beer that I sent to a couple of buddies awhile back. She was kind of mad at me, but I just laughed at her.

I don't get it, I really don't. It is not like I EVER have a spare moment during which I could run around on her. And the little bit of free time I have I spend with our kids.

Maybe I am just an incredibly handsome piece of manflesh, she realizes that she has married above herself, and is terrified of loosing me.:cool:

My wife has "checked up" on my online activities before. I think that most of the time she can't believe how boring her husband is. But she did find that picture of the two hotties doing very suggestive things to a mug of beer that I sent to a couple of buddies awhile back. She was kind of mad at me, but I just laughed at her.

I don't get it, I really don't. It is not like I EVER have a spare moment during which I could run around on her. And the little bit of free time I have I spend with our kids.

Maybe I am just an incredibly handsome piece of manflesh, she realizes that she has married above herself, and is terrified of loosing me.:cool:

I'd say that's exactly what's happening. Did you tell her that? You should.

Post back what she says.

Shhhh... don't tell phish, but this is going to be awesome.

I'd like to hear the truth from the one who obviously wears the pants in that household.....Ms. Phish, are you there?

LOL!! You guys are the greatest.

We just got back from a 3 day weekend to some North Florida springs, camping, swimming, diving, drinking, in that order. What an awesome time!

My GSD has reverted to the habits of a newborn child and has to be let outside at 10pm, 230am, 530am and 630am... I don't know if she actually DOES anything or not because I am too tired to care, but right now I am just tired... and I want to get 7 actual hours of sleep in one night in one session... sigh... and I want to go work on my knives...

I'm with you Brad. I got 7 hours last night and thought I wasn't going to get out of bed this morning. It was the best sleep I've had in months.

Latest posts

Back