What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to order a steering gear box for my Jeep TJ... The prices are out of control for these Wrangler parts!!! I ordered one on Tuesday and they said I would have it this week and it will from LaSalle, IL US... I was happy with that.

This morning I get an email saying that it will now ship from AURORA, CO and it will arrive next week... Just great!

I had to order a steering gear box for my Jeep TJ... The prices are out of control for these Wrangler parts!!! I ordered one on Tuesday and they said I would have it this week and it will from LaSalle, IL US... I was happy with that.

This morning I get an email saying that it will now ship from AURORA, CO and it will arrive next week... Just great!
Plumbing of the hydraulic sort is probably involved. Or is it?

I dont like it... now that I have to use cheater bars to break nuts / bolts loose.
I needed to change out a filter in a whole house style filter. Couldn't budge it with the standard wrench. Added a piece if pipe to get more leverage. It gave, I fell on the floor. It sucks to get old...but I did get that filter changed.

There are many...
We've got two. Just got a call from my dermatologist. Looks like it's back to the Mohs surgeon for a removal of the tippy top of my right ear. If he takes too much off the right, I hope he can do the same for the left. Yes, old age is a killer!

I may go for something along these lines:

pixie ear surgery.jpg

Last edited:
I dont like it... now that I have to use cheater bars to break nuts / bolts loose.
I needed to change out a filter in a whole house style filter. Couldn't budge it with the standard wrench. Added a piece if pipe to get more leverage. It gave, I fell on the floor. It sucks to get old...but I did get that filter changed.
You are lucky you didn't break something on your body plus on your plumbing system. :eek:

Back