What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My stomach issues have mostly resolved. I'm a bit gassy-- much to the chagrin of my cats, but I'm feeling better. Just tired.
Cats kept insisting on being fed even though they still had food out. Temjin will only eat on top of the potato bin and was losing her mind because there were only a few pieces left up there. I hear cats fighting in the kitchen...
I broke the fight up.

I rested today and didn't do much but eat and cook for Mom. My brother took out the trash for the first time in weeks. He cleaned up in the kitchen for the first time in a decade and he cleaned in the hallway for the first time ever. I was very surprised. He was feeling bored and was tired of gaming. He didn't do a very thorough job but it is better than it was before. I'm hoping to do more cleaning tomorrow.

I got an update on the puppies. They have been "counter surfing", playing with the older dogs, sleeping in bed with their new owners, and having a grand time. Because they have the two older dogs to play with, they don't get separation anxiety when their owners go to work. I'm glad it seems to be working out for them, and the pups bonded with all of them very quickly.

....oh geeeezes.....are you that bored that you got to play politics here? They have all sorts of websites you can play in that will satisfy your absurd political views.
I didn’t make the video, I just watched and posted a link to it.

I suggest you place me on ignore if you don’t care to read my posts. You can do that by clicking on my username and selecting the ignore feature. That’s what I do.

No need to respond, I won’t see it and others don’t care to read your displeasures.

Good bye ✌️

I didn’t make the video, I just watched and posted a link to it.

I suggest you place me on ignore if you don’t care to read my posts. You can do that by clicking on my username and selecting the ignore feature. That’s what I do.

No need to respond, I won’t see it and others don’t care to read your displeasures.

Good bye ✌️
Ok....I'll be leaving this forum. Came to chat about plumbing and hopefully not only give advice, but to receive it. My 40 years in plumbing, new construction, repipe, remodeling and service work in residential and commercial has provided me a good life.

If I want to play politics there's many forums I can go to.

I have a little 6 gallon 120v point of use water heater to replace today.

It’s in an office building and is located inside the cabinets of the break room/kitchen.

I’ll post some pics of it a little later. ✌️

It wasn't and isn't solely "our government" that was or is responsible for investigating the origins of Covid...but the organized western world, through the World Health Organization.
They know it came from bats. They know it came from China. Facts. Beyond that, when the Chinese (what a surprise) were not cooperative in the investigation, I don't think accurate results were achieved. Personally I believe nothing from China. Why they even fool around with bats is beyond me. Before Covid, it was SARS, remember that? But I surely don't blame our government, Trump, or Biden or their respective administrations for anything with Covid. Regarding Covid, they all did the best they could with the knowledge they had at the time...that's both Trump and Biden. A family friend, someone who thought the vaccines were a government conspiracy, got the virus and died. A 36 year old mother, left behind a husband and child. To quote the former president, SAD!

Yes, many drugs have been withdrawn over the years...here and abroad. And things change, too! They used to recommend a low dose aspirin for senior to help prevent strokes, but now they say no. But I'm sure as heck happy that they developed the polio vaccine, and that many diseases have been just about eradicated. These achievements were not done made by a bunch of yokels in a garage, but esteemed researchers with noble goals. Dismiss them if you will. Thank your parents for getting you the polio, smallpox and TB vaccines when you were too young to know better.

But y'all believe what makes you happy.
The facts about the wahun virus which squeak out put Biden and Fauci under the gun. Talk about runnung counter to the facts, Fauci and Biden were steadfast in that area. By far, the majority really threatened by the virus were those 70 and older, plus those with health complications. Mandating it on aony other gruop is criminal. In fact Mandatimg is absolutely criminal. That aside, it has been proved Fauci Financially benefits from the vax. Biden, no doubt has his tentacles in there, too. The facts now state those who are vaxxed are the most likely to be infected. Side effects?? Little by little, they are coming out, to.

The facts about the wahun virus which squeak out put Biden and Fauci under the gun. Talk about runnung counter to the facts, Fauci and Biden were steadfast in that area. By far, the majority really threatened by the virus were those 70 and older, plus those with health complications. Mandating it on aony other gruop is criminal. In fact Mandatimg is absolutely criminal. That aside, it has been proved Fauci Financially benefits from the vax. Biden, no doubt has his tentacles in there, too. The facts now state those who are vaxxed are the most likely to be infected. Side effects?? Little by little, they are coming out, to.
Bidens a proven plagiarist and a liar.

It was proven years ago in the 80’s when he ran for President.

Watch that video I posted on this thread yesterday.

I watched it again this morning !!! It was very good……

My stomach is back to feeling cruddy again. I don't know if its the Metformin or something else. Can't afford Jenumet, but I'll have to talk to my doctor.

One of the cats was trying to ambush another cat last night and mistook my foot/shoe for the target. I stepped into the kitchen and my foot got attacked. Cat realized his mistake quickly and jumped out of reach before I could punt him across the room. He's now sleeping next to me with his paw touching my keyboard.

Went to the store to get some stuff but didn't stop anywhere else since my brother and I both have sour stomachs. We are both taking Metformin. But it could also be viral.

My stomach is back to feeling cruddy again. I don't know if its the Metformin or something else. Can't afford Jenumet, but I'll have to talk to my doctor.

One of the cats was trying to ambush another cat last night and mistook my foot/shoe for the target. I stepped into the kitchen and my foot got attacked. Cat realized his mistake quickly and jumped out of reach before I could punt him across the room. He's now sleeping next to me with his paw touching my keyboard.

Went to the store to get some stuff but didn't stop anywhere else since my brother and I both have sour stomachs. We are both taking Metformin. But it could also be viral.
Write down all the stuff you’ve eaten in the past 2 weeks and then honestly ask yourself if you should feel sick. Metformin is famous for causing stomach trouble.

Y’all could’ve got a touch of food poisoning.

Zanne, speaking of cats, I just opened up an eight ounce bag of Kopi Luwak coffee. You know that's the coffee made from beans that civet cats eat and poop out. My taste and fragrance impressions will be
Zanne, speaking of cats, I just opened up an eight ounce bag of Kopi Luwak coffee. You know that's the coffee made from beans that civet cats eat and poop out. My taste and fragrance impressions will be forthcoming.
That coffee cat thing is crazy. The only thing that I can think of that could've been the origin is that a couple of ole boys had consumed more beer than they should have and one said to the other while watching their pet civet cat "lets feed that SOB some coffee beans and see what happens!

I've never understood that cat craziness. My theory is that a couple good ole boys were sitting around drinking beer and had consumed more than they should. While drinking beer and watching their pet Civet cat lying over there in the floor, one said to the other: "wonder what would happen to that SOB if we fed him some coffee beans. The rest is history.

I wish I could remember what I ate. LOL. I do need to keep track. Need to eat more broccoli.

Really no idea how the civet cat poop thing came about and don't care to find out. LOL. It is funny to speculate though.

Stomach is slightly better. Keeping track, I had a Healthy Choice beef with broccoli frozen dinner. I'm trying to eat more broccoli. Also had a broccoli cheddar bake for breakfast.

I wish I could remember what I ate. LOL. I do need to keep track. Need to eat more broccoli.

Really no idea how the civet cat poop thing came about and don't care to find out. LOL. It is funny to speculate though.

Stomach is slightly better. Keeping track, I had a Healthy Choice beef with broccoli frozen dinner. I'm trying to eat more broccoli. Also had a broccoli cheddar bake for breakfast.
I would like to hear you eating oatmeal with fruit and water for breakfast.

For lunch a salad with fat free dressing. No cheese.
Water to drink

Dinner you get a grilled chicken sandwich on wheat, no mayonnaise no cheese.

Desert you get an apple or a banana and water.

I also want you walking for 30 minutes a day and if you’re not breathing heavy, walk-in faster until you do.

I’ll have you in great shape in 6 months.

Water to drink

I also want you walking for 30 minutes a day and if you’re not breathing heavy, walk-in faster until you do.

That'll be a $35 copay and he probably doesn't accept Obamacare either. Or maybe he works for Marie Osmond.

Ok....I'll be leaving this forum. Came to chat about plumbing and hopefully not only give advice, but to receive it. My 40 years in plumbing, new construction, repipe, remodeling and service work in residential and commercial has provided me a good life.

If I want to play politics there's many forums I can go to.
Sorry to see you go. This particular thread, "What did you do today?", seems to be fair game for every topic under the sun. The others that are dedicated specifically to plumbing topics seem to be pretty much more focused which may be to your liking. Again, sorry to see you go.

Bidens a proven plagiarist and a liar.

It was proven years ago in the 80’s when he ran for President.

Watch that video I posted on this thread yesterday.

I watched it again this morning !!! It was very good……
I wonder if that the same video montage that was on Watter's World on Fox. Unabashed plagiarist throughout his entire stay here on earth probably from "lust to dust".

Water to drink

Pretty damn sound advice!

Back