What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this really a place to discuss politics? No need to spread hatred here.....
Let’s go Brandon 🤣

When you’re paying $5 for gas and food is 10% higher and literally everything you buy cost more, politics tend to creep into every subject.

Real Luwak coffee is running $300-$400 per pound. If you paid any less, than, well, I hate to tell you, but.....

(Actually how they get around the false narrative is any coffee produced in Kopi luwak is produced mainly on the Indonesian islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali, Sulawesi, and in East Timor can be called KL)
Thanks for that. Shame on me but I ain't spillin' the "beans" to the wife because I'd never hear the end of it!

Speaking of East Timor, I used to know a guy who worked for the UN and he said that Starbucks "enslaved" almost the entire population of that country producing the raw goods for their sludge. Don't get me wrong, I like some of Starbucks' stuff like the "flat white" (an Australian invention possibly) but they do buy a mess of coffee from that country and the folks are paid slave-labor wages.

I bear Joe or anybody else no hate at all. I just don't like being lied to.
Joe Biden has been on both sides of every issue. He’s the worst President in modern history.

To quote Barack Obama : “ Never under estimate Joes ability to F things up “
I have no problem saying that to anyone, anytime and anywhere.20318C78-5D54-45C9-AADF-A0095934FD18.jpeg
This pic tells the story.

Let’s go Brandon 🤣

When you’re paying $5 for gas and food is 10% higher and literally everything you buy cost more, politics tend to creep into every subject
...and we can go back and forth in debating these political thoughts/issues...with me using facts and "others" providing conspiracies, rants, slogans and misinformation... It can get ugly and there's no need for this here. BUT, I'm not the moderator here.

...and we can go back and forth in debating these political thoughts/issues...with me using facts and "others" providing conspiracies, rants, slogans and misinformation... It can get ugly and there's no need for this here. BUT, I'm not the moderator here.

Yeah, Biden and Harris Administration are doing a great job……

Right ?

As a moderator here, yes, jumping into politics can get ugly and easily make friends enemies. The best we can hope for is we will agree to disagree, and procede into plumbing issues, which cross party lines equally.
Trump wanted to reverse the 2.5 gpm shower head rule 🤣

Hey, I don’t hate anyone. I’m just expressing my feelings about the current administration.

I don't even drink coffee. Never really liked it. I also never liked sodas that much. I loved tea but can't drink it because it gives me kidney stones (in combo with my thyroid meds).
Guts still hate me today. Had to run to the bathroom 7x this morning already. Twice I got up and walked out of the bathroom and had to run right back bc movement got my guts moving stuff. Ugh. Pepto isn't working and we're out of the anti-diarrhea stuff. Sorry, TMI. I'm feeling crappy.

Some delivery service (not sure which one) left a package on the back of my brother's truck that is for the neighbor. Her phoneline is no longer connected and I'm not driving it over there feeling like this. If I have the flu or some sort of virus I don't want to spread it. I also don't think I should have to play delivery service bc the paid service screwed up. I wonder how many of my packages my neighbor kept or threw out. I've always made sure the neighbors got their packages if they were delivered here. Had about a 30min argument with Fedex once about why I shouldn't have to deliver a package they misdelivered and how I wanted nothing to do with my neighbors. Had to tell them over 20x not to let my neighbor take my packages-- he used to stop their vehicle and specifically ask for my packages saying he'd deliver it and they would give them to him. I never saw some of them. Others he used as an excuse to trespass (bc I'd told him he wasn't welcome here) so he could look for stuff to steal or find reasons to ask to "borrow" my tractor. I finally explained to them that he was a thief and what he was doing and that I was going to contact the BBB about them giving my packages to an unauthorized person who was known to steal from me.

My friend is recovering from his dental surgery. Bleeding finally stopped but his gums are swollen and very sore- for obvious reasons. Haven't heard back from the lady who too the dogs again, but wasn't feeling up to talking on the phone anyway. She's a doctor and let me know that if I need anything medicalwise, she will drive out to meet with me, which is very sweet.

@havasu, you know how the houserepairtalk forum wasn't highlighting selected text? It's not highlighting text on this forum either. At least not for me. I think the highlight color is set to white maybe? I just noticed it.

@havasu, you know how the houserepairtalk forum wasn't highlighting selected text? It's not highlighting text on this forum either. At least not for me. I think the highlight color is set to white maybe? I just noticed it.
I noticed that too. Mine's in white. Maybe it is a site-adaptable parameter?

Last edited:
I see the highlighting issue has been fixed. Thank you!

Tummy is feeling a teeny bit better. Still somewhat nauseous. I cooked for Mom and am currently making yellow rice for her for dinner. She won't even cut up her own chicken anymore. She can do it but doesn't like to so I have to cut her food up like she's a toddler. I even got her smaller Corelle plates so she could fit the plate on her desk to cut the stuff but it turns out she's just too lazy to cut it up. LOL.

Friend is already back at work & loving his teeth. Says he feels like a "new man" and is feeling more confident. I hope he'll feel confident enough to kick his abusive gf to the curb. Knowing her, she'll deliberately break his dentures.

I looked out the window and saw the package on the truck is gone. Don't know if it fell or if neighbors came and got it. Hope it was the latter. I think my guts might be well enough to go to the store to get some medicine.

Back