What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to get in touch with AT&T to no avail (other than on Twitter) about them cutting my service off for no reason. I now have no phone service at all (landline nor cell) and I am extremely aggravated. All I get on Twitter is general platitudes.

But I'm getting better at cooking on the Nu-wave induction burner and made some grilled cheese sammiches and heated up some Campbell's tomato soup (with some milk added).
944999_807708372695363_8916740438538285374_n.jpg

I've been trying to get in touch with AT&T to no avail (other than on Twitter) about them cutting my service off for no reason. I now have no phone service at all (landline nor cell) and I am extremely aggravated. All I get on Twitter is general platitudes.

But I'm getting better at cooking on the Nu-wave induction burner and made some grilled cheese sammiches and heated up some Campbell's tomato soup (with some milk added).

love a grill cheese sammich, do you like garlic ?

do you know how to make garlic butter ?

in a cup,melt enough butter for what you need, add garlic powder, mix

spread the garlic butter on the sammich, then grill it

garlic butter grill cheese

Frodo, I LOVE garlic! Ooh, garlic butter grilled cheese sammiches! I will have to make those. I have considered sprinkling a little garlic salt on them when making them, but I think the garlic butter will work out better. I just need to go buy some more butter.

Ale, is that a van with a portable shower?
I see faucets..
Third picture, is that for a camera that goes into the pipes?
And the last one, radiant floor heating?

That looks good!!! I used to eat that same combo once in a while.

I have the right to defend myself and my property-- even from cops. And they had no way to know that rifle didn't have a firing pin. LOL.

Careful!! They will shoot you for pointing a tampon at them. Claim they thought it looked like a weapon.

Anyway, I hate it when people are just rude to cops for no valid reason. The whole just being a dick and refusing to answer questions when the cops are just doing their jobs. It's one thing if the cops are the ones starting out belligerent or if they are just harassing people, but I think people should just not be dicks unless someone is a dick to them first.

Guam.

You Lived in Guam? I've been there a few times. Was in the Navy. My sister lived there for a while. Her hubby was in the Coast Guard.

It's just dumb. I hope they can't still make her pay anything because she didn't understand what form to use and she didn't owe them anything to begin with. Plus, in past years when they actually owed her money back she didn't file for it. But I doubt they care.

Good luck with that. They Don't care. Haven't you heard , the government is broke because they mismanage their money. They always need more

On the good news front, my CD (which only has a small amount of money that has bee tied up since 2008) matured. It was in at 0.6% and was about to be rolled over to 24 months at 0.4%. I rolled it to 15 month @ 1.19% (which is better than any of the other banks around here). I tried rolling it to similar plans back when the interest was 5% but the schmucks didn't process the paperwork fast enough and ended up locking it in for longer at a much lower rate-- twice!

I have a IRA CD just like that. it was a rollover. stuck it there temporarily.
on maturity date it got rolled into a 24mth automatically at a lesser rate.
making 0.7% . Make about $3 a month on that one.

And I'm babbling again.. LOL.

Yeah. I'm just babbling as well. gonna see if I can pull up an old photo from Guam. A buddy and I flew over to Siapan to scuba dive in this Blue Hole.

Termites Eat hay?? That would be a good decoy to keep them out of the house.

Did you pull a permit to move those trees?? Did you get an environment impact report? You probably just displaced some rare tree mouse that won't survive the move.

Termites Eat hay?? That would be a good decoy to keep them out of the house.

Did you pull a permit to move those trees?? Did you get an environment impact report? You probably just displaced some rare tree mouse that won't survive the move.

hell i dont know, i am not a bug expert

:D

Hay bale walls. That's a first for me, except for that Amish TV show. Nice and clean work so far. Where is the indoor gun range going?

Today, my dog would of been 9 years old. Sadly, he's no longer with us (gone almost two years), but it still stings. I miss him.

His most favourite thing in the world was bananas. So on his birthdays, I have a banana in his memory. They don't taste near as good without my buddy to share them with though :(

Easier if I didn't have neighbors that are nosy and complain about everything I do.

cdea10edc916c6c70a9d520b06b2c641.jpg

Long day watching Wayne work lmao!

You know what that is...8 rental units full of amigos[emoji28]

Back