What did you do today?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toilet paper ?

if it wernt funny it would be funny...a pump and toilet paper...hmmmmm...sob must have a serious case of the turkey squirts.

you buy the top of the line TP? or do you buy costco john wayne TP ?

wont take no **** of anyone

got insurance ? i am missing FLIR NIGHT SCOPE, 2- 5000 watt generators, a wacker packer,

a concrete viberator. 3 skill saws and a cnc machine lol...

Whatever tp comes in the porta John?

Pretty sure it was the homeless. They were living where we set up and security has been kicking them out since we got there. They probably think it was me kicking them out. I wanted to hire them to watch my stuff.

Only stole that because that's all there was to steal.

Ugh. Sorry to hear your locks were cut and stuff was stolen. :-(

We are not using that bin anymore. I thought about putting a cheap lock on it and having a small table on the inside with a job application on it and a pen. That's it. That will get them going after they break in.

We are not using that bin anymore. I thought about putting a cheap lock on it and having a small table on the inside with a job application on it and a pen. That's it. That will get them going after they break in.

I could easily make this into a political rally joke, but I won't. :cool::cool::cool:

hook a 110 wire to the door and the other wire to a metal grate in front of the door

i am SOOOOOOO pissed off this morning.

I had a SS camco 5300 watt element that I bought a few mths back.
i put it away so it would be safe and not get damaged.
I cant find that thing anywhere..

I guess I am fix'n to get ignorant in my search and stat dumping stuff out.
which will make a total friggin mess

anyone else hide stuff from yourself ?

I was doing a service call at a daycare today and carrying on with 2 kids and accidentally turned them against each other and started a fight :eek:

was it a good show ? which one won ? any blood ? pictures of pulled out hair ?:D

Matt, I was working on a penthouse, it had 2 stair cases and an elevator
the owners kid was a spoiled lil SOB who would not leave my tools alone.
OF COURSE mom was not around, I guess I was to watch his lil ass.
He kept bugging me. grabbing my stuff.
So I told him if he did not put my **** down I would woop his lil ass..

He started crying.

I dropped down the stairs ran to the other stairs popped up where momma was
about the same time JR come crying about the BAD MAN
HE HE HE.. we went looking for the bad man....

Last edited:
hook a 110 wire to the door and the other wire to a metal grate in front of the door

i am SOOOOOOO pissed off this morning.

I had a SS camco 5300 watt element that I bought a few mths back.
i put it away so it would be safe and not get damaged.
I cant find that thing anywhere..

I guess I am fix'n to get ignorant in my search and stat dumping stuff out.
which will make a total friggin mess

anyone else hide stuff from yourself ?

All the time. Put stuff away so I don't lose it then I lose it.

I just throw crap out. That way, if I need it in the future, I just get it. As I was typing this, mama asked me what I did with the small bag of pea gravel. Yeah, I tossed it but now i need to get another bag for her.

was it a good show ? which one won ? any blood ? pictures of pulled out hair ?:D

Matt, I was working on a penthouse, it had 2 stair cases and an elevator
the owners kid was a spoiled lil SOB who would not leave my tools alone.
OF COURSE mom was not around, I guess I was to watch his lil ass.
He kept bugging me. grabbing my stuff.
So I told him if he did not put my **** down I would woop his lil ass..

He started crying.

I dropped down the stairs ran to the other stairs popped up where momma was
about the same time JR come crying about the BAD MAN
HE HE HE.. we went looking for the bad man....

Bad man, haha!

The kids I think we're only four or five. I was replacing the well cap outside because the kids were using it as a tee-ball stand and destroyed the plastic cap. I replaced with cast iron.......have at it boys.

One of the kids got real chatty and asked me why I was doing what I was doing, I told him somebody told me that he broke it. He asked who so I just pointed at a random kid in the yard and said HIM! He went over to the kid and shoved him to the ground and they were tussling a bit but the teacher broke it up pretty quick. I confessed to my instigating so they didn't get in too much trouble. The adults had a good laugh and the kids made up.

th

wacker packer will make you sleep on your own side of the bed.

they are like a floor buffing machine, if you let it work, it will work

if you try and fight it, it will beat you all day long like a unwanted red headed step child

Have you heard about this FREE INHABITANT group of morons?

I recently heard a radio talk show host Brett Winerble talking about "free inhabitant" and he played part of the sound track from this video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7mDJDtW9Ig"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7mDJDtW9Ig[/ame]

Also know as Sovereign Citizens of which is an oxymoron.

:eek::eek: Morons looking for a free pass.
I watched a few more videos ( from side bar of similar videos on YouTube) and they start screaming "I DO NOT CONSENT" over and over as the Officer smashes out their window and drags them out of their car.

I'm thinking about trying that the next time I get pulled over. :cool:

NOT

Last edited:
LOL. I'm almost always polite to cops. The only time I was ever close to rude was when some marshalls came on my property looking for my neighbor or one of his sons and started trying to intimidate me. They used accusatory tones when demanding to know where this "Dewey (surname)" person was. I didn't actually know anyone named Dewey but I told them where they could find the people with that surname. They apparently didn't believe me. They put their hands on their holsters, started stalking toward my door, and told me that my address was the one the person claimed on their forms. I pulled my rifle into their view (just resting next to me in the doorway) and they stopped in their tracks. I then told them that the asshats down the street used to rent the place but we evicted them and moved back in and that I wanted absolutely nothing to do with those thieving scumbags. They softened their tones, apologized for disturbing me, and left. A lot of things suck about this state, but at least I have the right to defend myself and my property-- even from cops. And they had no way to know that rifle didn't have a firing pin. LOL.

Anyway, I hate it when people are just rude to cops for no valid reason. The whole just being a dick and refusing to answer questions when the cops are just doing their jobs. It's one thing if the cops are the ones starting out belligerent or if they are just harassing people, but I think people should just not be dicks unless someone is a dick to them first.

Oh man, I hate when people let their kids bother other people. I was the mean neighbor in Guam. Bratty kids climbed on my car and broke the antenna. They also kept coming into my yard and taking stuff (because there were no fences) and one little punk would run into my house whenever the door was opened. One time the kid charged in, my brother caught him by the shirt and threw him right back outside. I complained to the guardians about the damage to my car and the annoyance and they just shrugged. So the kids were climbing on stuff in our yard and my father told them they might get hurt and told them to stop it (very nicely bc he liked kids). They said "No" so I walked up to them and quietly told them "Listen, punks, get out of my yard or *I* will hurt you!" and they bolted.

Matt, that is hilarious (about getting the kids to fight). Yeah, I'm mean. LOL.

Been having fun today dealing with the department of revenue on Mom's behalf. She never had to file state taxes for 30 years because she's exempt-- only has to pay federal tax. So, last year they told her she needed to file past tax forms. She had to send them 2013 and 2014 forms so we sent them certified return receipt and got the receipts. Then Mom got a letter saying that they didn't get the forms and she owed back taxes and fines for over $3k. So, I had to call 3 times (got disconnected twice) to find out wtf the problem was. Turns out, she was supposed to fill out some E section or something and needed a different tax form and that they said her forms were filled out incorrectly. Said she needs IT450 or something like that. So, she needs to print it out, fill it in, and send it to them. But our printer is out of ink again. Bleh. It's just dumb. I hope they can't still make her pay anything because she didn't understand what form to use and she didn't owe them anything to begin with. Plus, in past years when they actually owed her money back she didn't file for it. But I doubt they care.

On the good news front, my CD (which only has a small amount of money that has bee tied up since 2008) matured. It was in at 0.6% and was about to be rolled over to 24 months at 0.4%. I rolled it to 15 month @ 1.19% (which is better than any of the other banks around here). I tried rolling it to similar plans back when the interest was 5% but the schmucks didn't process the paperwork fast enough and ended up locking it in for longer at a much lower rate-- twice!

And I'm babbling again.. LOL.

Today I went to the jobsite to find my storage container had been broken into and the padlocks on everything were cut off. They stole a 300 dollar pump and three rolls of toilet paper. Cost me 50 bucks in locks.

Man, that sucks! **** a thief.

Back