The Otah Thread

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as diesel forums, i don't really post on FTE any more. I spend a lot of time on obn (oilburners.net).

I was talking about the mod forum on WB....:D

Also.......

I decided to make other plans for my camping trip n 4 weeks. I didnt think id get my camper done and my grandad offered to let me borrow his if i left the dogs home. I was also concerned about my diesel breaking down.

So now i'm taking my crew cab (460/C6) and my grandads 30' camper...:D

Good thing i made my hitch a no drill install....lol

my grandad offered to let me borrow his if i left the dogs home...lol

I can relate. My G/F's son in law goes everywhere with his big ol' hound dawg, that is always dirty and has a problem on the backside. I've nicknamed the dog, "Butt licker."

Well he wouldn't care but he is going to sell it when we get back and he thinks if it smells like dogs he could lose a sale...

Well he wouldn't care but he is going to sell it when we get back and he thinks if it smells like dogs he could lose a sale...

I won't buy things that smell. He's got a point.

At my desk.

I love my desk.

How's the camper Otah?

I have a king and it wasn't big enough to make her stop snoring.

I haven't slept in that bed for a month now. Between that and the screaming kid I don't know how guys do it.

My Daughter never cried. My son cries all the time.

Makes it tough.

Tried that. They kept falling out and was waking up with a really bad itch deep in the ear.

Hey otah I joined the 7.3 club. Now I need to find a 73 f250 to put it in.

Back