"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you go out and get a secretary?

I was bored this afternoon, so I drove 4 hours and now I'm at the lake, with a crapload of work to keep me busy.

Did you get everything you wanted to done?

Oh, heck no. I'm getting down to the bottom of my money, so I must be done...soon. I went to a "El Cheapo" home furnishing store yesterday and bought the ugliest bathroom mirrors for 20% off, making the price $23 a piece. I'm now in the backyard painting them a color to match the bathroom. Man, I'm frugal!

Oh, heck no. I'm getting down to the bottom of my money, so I must be done...soon. I went to a "El Cheapo" home furnishing store yesterday and bought the ugliest bathroom mirrors for 20% off, making the price $23 a piece. I'm now in the backyard painting them a color to match the bathroom. Man, I'm frugal!

How's the market in that area? I know lake houses that have been on the market for 2 years with no sale in sight.

Sales were horrible for the last few years. I had it on the market for two years with only one offer on it. And a ridiculous offer at that. I pulled it off the market and decided to keep it, and this is when I thought I would update everything.

Latest posts

Back