The lord has spoken!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been awhile scince I used a stamp. I suppose your right about that.:)

I assumed everyone just wrote the same address on both the address line and return address, and just tossed it into the mail box without stamping?

News flash!!!

Highly decorated police veteran taken down in overnight gun battle with federal agents!

Officials with the US Postal Service confirmed that members of their elite HVSC unit, short for HyperViolentStampCollectors, conducted a raid on the home of a suspect in a postal fraud case early this morning.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity, as they were not authorized to speak to the press.

The suspect, Mark Itdoesn'tmatterwhatmylastnameis, 92, of Californeyeaye and also of AirItZoneAhh, was the subject of a yearlong investigation for defrauding the postal service. Suspicions were raised by a large number of envelopes in his mailbox not bearing stamps.

Investigators became convinced that Itdoesn'tmatterwhatmylastnameis was about to send a stinkbomb to prominent Texas attorney Keith Austin.

A neighbor we interviewed said "I think that the armored personnel carrier was a bit much. It exceeded the clearly posted weight limit for our street, and as a result, all of our pressure reducing valves are making a humming noise." A local plumbing contractor said "I stand ready to replace all of the affected resident's PRV's for free. All I ask is that the mailman stop running over my sprinkler heads."

The same unnamed officials, when questioned about the sprinkler heads, said that the postal service cannot be held responsible for any item or feature located within 20' of the roadside.

"It is clearly stated US Postal Service policy that alcoholic beverages are not to be shipped via the US Postal system. If our employees encounter these contraband items, they are under strict instructions to dispose of them immediately. Due to the high numbers of people choosing to ship alcoholic beverages through the mail against regulations, most of our mail carriers are lost in the sauce much of the time. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee that they will be able to keep our delivery vehicles on the road or the road shoulder at all times."

It is said that several of the HVSC agents suffered severe wounds during the incident, as the suspect had several extremely vicious attack dogs guarding his property. Graphic HVSC helmet cam images can be seen at the following links. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...oQBDGG8jqgBHkdbKtIbe1M=&docid=O0JhNYE9D0jVAM&
sa=X&ei=-vTsT-LQFMqD0QHXp4mEDg&ved=0CEgQ9QEwAg&dur=734

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...TsT-LQFMqD0QHXp4mEDg&ved=0CFUQ9QEwBg&dur=8545

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...TsT-LQFMqD0QHXp4mEDg&ved=0CFgQ9QEwBw&dur=6932

Our reporters caught the tail end of the incident, as the suspect was dragged off to a waiting helicopter, screaming "Viva la RectorSeal #5!"

OMG, Phish you have just a little too much time on your hands I'm afraid!

But damn funny!

Phish, I don't know what to say. Except.

It was all Mark, I had nothing to do with it.

Latest posts

Back