The Beer Brewing Thread.

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a strawberry wheat beer today along with a Newcastle clone. I have a coconut cream stout, a couple different ales and a blond in the fermenter. I have 40 gallons brewing at the moment. It's gonna be great around here next month.

That there is a lot of beer.

I drank the very last homebrew I had last night. It is time for me to get busy.

Have you brewed lately?

I just kegged a strawberry wheat beer I made that has 8 pounds of fresh strawberries in it. Should be a good summer beer.

Nope.

I have been wanting to, but my weekends keep on getting filled up. Last weekend, puppy hunting on Saturday, finishing touches on a big repipe on Sunday. This weekend, driving down to South Florida to help my sister pack for her move back to Canada. Next weekend after that, trimming and hooking up the drainage for the half bath addition I roughed in tonight.

The worst part is, I am not a kewl kid kegger like you, so it takes much longer to start drinking most of my brews.

I just started bottling about a month ago. I like it so now I do both, I love it on tap and like that I can grab some bottles and go.

I just tried the stout I made and wow it is one of the best beers I have ever made.

Nice. It's good to hear that's working out.

I don't drink but I want to learn to brew. I think it could be a valuable skill set.

It is and is quite simple once you do it a few times.

Boiled Grain = Sugar
Hops = Preservative and some flavor
Yeast = Eats sugar poops alcohol

I made a flavorless alcohol once from sugar and yeast and water, tasted like sugar water and you could get drunk.

Latest posts

Back